Here are benefits of Ayurveda treatment.
Namshkar mera naam Dr. Jyoti Gupta hai. Mai balaji innovative solutions k naam se greater noida mein ayurvedic clinic run karti hu yahan pe na sirf hum sbhi bimario ki ayurvedic chikitsa dete hain balki outstation patients ko rehne ki bhi suvidha pradan krte hain. Kyuki bhaut baar patients ko panchkrama treatment k lie 5 din ya 7 din or yoga k liye bhi kai dino takk rehne ki avyashakta hoti hai jiske lie usey yahan par hum rooms provide krte hain. Ayurvedic treatment k do tarike hote hain.
Pehla to jisey hum kehte hain ki bimariyo se bachnae ka tarika or dusra bimariyo se chikitsa ka tarika jisey ayurved me hum kehte hain swasthya rakshanam Aturasya Vikar Prashaman iska mtlb hai pehle aap apne swasth ki raksha karein jisse aap bimaar he na pade or fer AGR aap bimaar padte hain to apko dawaion ki jrurat hoti hai bilkull vaise he Jaise allopathy m prevention is better than cure kaha gaya hai hum bhaut sari bimariyo m deal karte hain ayurved ko log sochte hain dhere dheere asar karta hai par Aisa nhi hai ayurved utna he fast asar karta hai Jitna ki fast allopathic treatment asar krta hai sabse pehle m apko slipdisk k baare m batana chahungi slipdisk ajki modern life ki wajah se bhaut jyada common ho gya hai . ye ek aisj desease jisko generally vo log suffer krte hain Jo ya to bhaut jyada hectic schedule wale hote hain jaise ki Civil engineer ya fer bhaut jyada sitting jinka posture hai computer engineers ladies Jo ki bhaut jyada time tak standing posture m rehke baat karti hai aise log isse bhaut jyada suffer krte hain or khaas taur par Jo log obese hote hain unme unke home ki sambhavna bad jaati hain.
Calcium deficiency v ek bhaut bada reason hai aaj k daur m jo jyadatar log milk ko avoid krte hain milk nhi peena chahte hain doodh nhi peete hain dahi nhi khaate hain ya vo khate v hain to bhi unki body utna absorb nhi kr paati jitna ki absorb krna chahiye. Ye bhi ek bhaut bada reason hai ki hamare bones weak ho jaate Hain dheere dheere Jo ki slipdisk ki sambhavna ko bada dete hain.
3rd reason hai stress. mental stress bhi bhaut jyada matra m Harmones ko negative harmones ko Secrets krta hai acidic media banata hai body ka jiski wajah se calcium deposition jitna hamari bones pe hona chahiye vo bhi nhi ho pata hai jiski wajah se slipdisk hota hai. Ye sb bhaut sare reason ek sath milke slipdisk krte hain kai bar accidental case m bhi hota hai bhaut jyada tezi se apko jerk lag gya ya aap bhaut tezi se kisi posture m Mudd gye us tarike se v apki achanak sprain aa jata hai jisko hum co-relate kr lete hain ki slipdisk ho.gya hai. But vo sometimes hota slipdisk hai aisi condition m allopathic painkillers ko use krne ki bhajae aap Ayurvedic treatment use karein to better hoga.
Ayurved main do tarike se slipdisk ki chikitsa hoti hai hum panchkrama bhi karte hain then ayurvedic medicine bhi dete hain panchkrama treatment main katibasti or snehansweran kia jata hai katibasti ek process hota hai jisme ki apki Peeth m jis local area m sprain hua hai ya slipdisk hua hai ya harniaton hai us jagah pe kaam kia jata hai and medicines Jo hoti hai internally applicable mtlb orally lene k lie dete hain un medicines m first calcium ki apki Requirement ko body ki pura karti hai wahan ki muscles ki stiffness ko door krti hai or wahan par Jo v injury hai apki apka liquid kum hora hai jiski wajah se problem hai ya fer harniaton hora hai.
Jo b apki problem hai usko internally door krne ki koshis krti hai or apko ek khaas hidayat hai meri jb v aap Ayurvedic medince use karein to Patience k saath use karein ye inke lie nhi hai ki apne ek tablet khai or aap theek ho gye ye apko andar se theek krri hai apki healing kar rhi hai islie isko thoda time lagta hai to Ayurvedic treatment k dauran patience rakhna sabse jyada jruri hai second thing apko apni life style m bhi thoda sa change Lana pdega jb bhi aapko is tarike ko problem hoti hai dawaiyan panchkrama k saath saath aap yoga p bhi dhiyan dijie vo b kisi specialist k under kuki agaraap apne Mann se koi v exercise ya yoga krte hain to uska reverse effect apko dekhne mill skta hai.
agar aap slipdisk kisi b tarike ki jaankari chahte hain ya aap usse peedit hai or uska treatment chahte hain to aap lybrate pe mujhse contact kr skte hain.read more
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Jyoti Gupta
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. Jyoti GuptaYour feedback matters!
Patient Review Highlights
The symptoms were severe and unmanageable, as I was suffering from hair fall, but Dr Jyoti Gupta was able to handle it. She is one of the best physicians in city. In the past i consulted so many doctors, but nobody was able to help me with my hair fall, but she has helped me immensely. The overall atmosphere in the BalaJi Ayurvedic Clinic is very soothing. The complete process of hair fall treatment was so quick, and i am so relieved that I chose to consult her. The interior of the BalaJi Ayurvedic Clinic was no nicely done, it was so clean. Thanks to Dr Jyoti Gupta that the hair fall treatment she gave me has given brilliant results. Dr Jyoti Gupta doesn't just randomly prescribes medicines, but first properly diagnoses the problem.
I was quite depressed due to my condition, but my Jyoti Gupta guided me to change my attitude. I consulted a number of specialists but the way she treated me was the bestIt was getting very difficult for me to cope us with my depression. Even in case of emergency, the staff is always willing to help. Not only she is very calm and composed, but is also a very understanding doctor. With great ease Jyoti Gupta explained us the problem and how the treatment will be carried out. Thanks to herI am much better now. BalaJi Ayurvedic Clinic has all the latest technology in place to handle severe cases.
Overall diabetes treatment was very effective. In the past i consulted so many doctors, but nobody was able to help me with my diabetes, but she has helped me immensely. I was in so much stress due to my diabetes. The atmosphere in the BalaJi Ayurvedic Clinic is always so positive and full of life. She is not just friendly, but also is very motivating. I remember, I read an article of Jyoti Gupta in the paper and made contact. With the help of hertreatment for diabetes I am feeling so great.
I remember, I read an article of Dr Jyoti Gupta in the paper and made contact. I was having this erection problem from quite long. Whatever tests Dr Jyoti Gupta prescribed, were very correct and the gave they gave us an exact idea about my condition. It was getting very difficult for me to cope us with my erection problems. The entire BalaJi Ayurvedic Clinic was spotlessly, clean.I am so much benefitted with her erection problems treatment, that i am perfectly fine now.
I feel strange that I am suffering from pimples. So many doctors I consulted, but Dr Jyoti's treatment was the best. Even in case of emergency, the staff is always willing to help. She is very courteous and behaves very aptly with elder patients. She is not just highly qualified, but has years of experience in handling high risk cases. It's been more than a year now, and I have noticed considerable change in myself.
I am so thankful that Dr. Jyoti Gupta has given me the best treatment and I am now finally able to get back to my normal self. the complete process of cold cough treatment was so painless and quick, and i am so relieved that I chose to consult her. It has been quite some time that i was suffering from cold cough. I must say the hygiene was maintained very nicely in the BalaJi Ayurvedic Clinic in Greater Noida.
I was suffering from Male sexual problem. I have lost all hope, but then I met Dr Jyoti Gupta and I am hopeful again that I will be fine. She has a very positive attitude towards all the patients. My problem was such that it required a number of sessions, and I must say after all the sessions, I am feeling much better now. I am almost my normal self post the treatment. Thanks to the expert care and guidance.
I was having very bad thoughts regarding my problem of acidity.dr Jyoti Gupta is very professional and is a really patient listener.I took a treatment from her regarding my acidity .I am so much benefitted with her treatment, that i am perfectly fine now. The entire clinic BalaJi Ayurvedic Clinic in Greater Noidais spotlessly, clean.
Dr. Jyoti Gupta provides answers that are well-reasoned. iam unmarried.stooling for every two days. i take veg avoidance of species and oil.using dals very much.ginger with honey is a remedy.would you support it?
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Jyoti Gupta to be very helpful, inspiring, saved my life, helped me improve my health and caring. after gettig suggestion i have improvement in my health
A friend of mine referred to dr Jyoti Gupta at BalaJi Ayurvedic Clinic in hyderabad she ensures that she gives enough time to each patient at her clinic and takes utmost care of them.
dr Jyoti Gupta is a very fine doctor. She finished my problem completely of acne and pimples. I received the treatment from her at BalaJi Ayurvedic Clinic in Delhi
Dr. Jyoti Gupta provides answers that are practical, knowledgeable and helped me improve my health. Yaa thanku doctor... Happy diwali
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Jyoti Gupta to be very helpful. Ok pls send which cream i use for my skin lightening & flawless
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Jyoti Gupta to be knowledgeable. But mam mujhe sex ke bare me jan na hai..
Dr. Jyoti Gupta provides answers that are professional and saved my life. Thank you doctor....
Dr. Jyoti Gupta provides answers that are knowledgeable. Share feedback in your own words...
Dr. Jyoti Gupta provides answers that are very helpful and caring. Thank you madam
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Jyoti Gupta to be saved my life. Hhh
Dr. Jyoti Gupta provides answers that are very helpful. Any home remedies??
Dr. Jyoti Gupta provides answers that are helped me improve my health. Yes
Dr. Jyoti Gupta provides answers that are caring. which aryuvdic madam?
I am not able to learn my answers. My learning has become weak. How do I study learn subjects? Please advise
I am 20 years old. I am in love with a boy of same age. 5 days after my periods I met him. He ejaculated during our love making session. We didn't have penetration. He ejaculated on my belly .I was fully dressed. Soon after ejaculation I washed upper part of my body. After 1 hr I took a bath. Is there any chance of getting pregnant ?if I had fingering after 1 hr is there a chance of getting pregnant?
A lot of people today experience back pain and it is mostly the working professionals or students who complain about it. Most of us experience back pain due to incorrect posture or longer duration of sitting. Sometimes you may experience back pain because of exertion as you spend the entire day doing the same kind of job or maybe you bend in a wrong manner while picking up your child or some stuff.
Lower back pain is a very common condition that occurs anywhere on the back below the ribs and above the legs. The pain is very common and it is faced by most individuals at least once during their lifetime.
Try these home solutions for backache:
- Harness the power of Basil: Add 10 Basil leaves to a boiling cup of water and continue to boil it until it reduces to half. You can add a dash of salt to this and drink it through the day.
- Exercise: Not only should you stretch between long sitting hours, you should also get some back exercise suggested by a physical trainer with expertise in the field.Trigger your inner healing by releasing endorphins. Endorphins act as a pain blocking mechanism in the body and doing certain activities you like can help release them. From walking for 20 minutes to aerobics, to yoga to meditation to chiropractic care, you can try whatever makes you happy and calm to trigger your inner healing.
- Garlic: These tiny cloves are powerful healing agents and can cure a variety of body ailments, including blood pressure. Take a couple of garlic cloves early in the morning on empty stomach or a massage with garlic oil will help relieve back ache.
- Cut down on spices: We may think of it as unrelated, but low back pain is often accompanied by indigestion. Spinal cord nerves connect to back muscles and digestive organs. Hence, a small change in your diet can have a great impact on your health. Spicy food aggravates the digestive system and has a drying effect on the body. By cutting down on spices and oil, the digestive system can work better and there will be less stress on the nerves connecting the spinal cord and back muscles and thus result in lesser back aches. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an Ayurveda.
Male infertility is the condition in which a male has a low or non-existent sperm count, malformed sperms or ejaculatory problems. Male sex problems are really common and they usually are a major reason for psychological illnesses like depression. So what really causes infertility in males?
There are a number of reasons and reasons may vary from person to person. However, there is one basic thing about health; if an individual is healthy, they will have healthy sperms. Hence, fertility is entirely based on health. A healthy lifestyle can, therefore, help in avoiding infertility. There are a number of things that may affect the sperm count-
- Nicotine- It is already known to most individuals and a lot of researches have shown too that excessive nicotine intake can cause an enormous decrease in sperm count.
- Alcohol- This is good for the human body, if the intake is at a moderate level. However, excessive intake of alcohol or alcohol dependency can cause erectile dysfunction and sperm count reduction.
- Recreational drugs- Drugs like cocaine and marijuana are often used by people. Excessive intake can cause infertility.
- Obesity- This is also another reason for male infertility. The unhealthy body may definitely lead to a reduction of sperm count considerably.
- Modern gadgets- Various modern gadgets like a sauna, hot tubs, laptops, phones etc are important reasons behind sperm count reduction.
- Improper diet- A proper diet is very much required for healthy sexual functions.
- Medications- Various kinds of medications can cause infertility or sexual problems. For example- certain hair gain supplements may have side effects of sexual problems. There are numerous other medications which may cause similar problems.
- Long term usage of anabolic steroids
- STDs- STDs like Chlamydia or Gonorrhoea
- Cancer treatments
- Testosterone deficiency due to testicle injury.
- Medical conditions like varicose veins
- Stress is actually a major problem causing sexual dysfunctioning.
So one must be wondering how the modern gadgets have been causing a toll on sexual health of males well here are some excerpts-
- Saunas and hot tubs are very common, however which is not very widely known is the fact that sudden changes in body temperature regularly can cause a reduction in sperm count.
- Using laptops for long hours can cause the body to heat up and therefore it is suggested that the laptops should not kept in contact with the body to avoid infertility issues.
- Using cellular phones is something which has become a part of our lives. However, the various electromagnetic waves that these cell phones emit mess up a lot of things in our body. This is actually a growing reason behind sexual problems in males. It is important that we start limiting our use of gadgets and opt for more natural ways.
Consult an Expert & get answers to your questions!
When the sugar concentration in the blood increases suddenly and unreasonably, the resulting condition is known as diabetes. Sugar or glucose is generally used in order to provide much needed energy to our bodies. But when the pancreas dysfunctions, it leads to a problem in the insulin production. As a result, glucose or sugar gets directly absorbed into the blood, instead of getting absorbed by insulin. And this leads to the condition of diabetes.
As an ancient science based on lifestyle related treatment methods that include herbs, massages and life changing tweaks, Ayurveda also provides various methods of managing this ailment. Here's how!
- Bitter Gourd: Known as an ingredient that is rich in antioxidants, this can be consumed to take care of diabetes. You will need to first remove the peel of at least four to five bitter gourds before crushing them to create a paste. This paste has to be put through a sieve so that the juice of the gourds can be extracted. You will then have to drink this juice every morning, on an empty stomach.
- Cinnamon: From treating coughs and colds to diabetes and other serious ailments, this is a wonder spice that can be found in most Indian kitchens. You can start by boiling a litre of water and letting it simmer on the gas for about twenty minutes. Thereafter, you can add three teaspoons of cinnamon powder to this simmering water. Strain this mixture and drink the entire batch every day to clear out the toxins.
- Fenugreek Seeds: For this, you will need to take about four to five tablespoons of fenugreek seeds. These will have to be soaked in a glass of water or about 250ml of water, overnight. In the morning, the softened seeds will need to be crushed before the mixture is strained. The water that escapes should be collected and ingested every day for a period of two months.
- Turmeric: Turmeric is a powerful and well known ingredient that is used for curing and managing many ailments. You will need to mix about half a teaspoon of turmeric powder with one teaspoon of amla powder as well as half a tablespoon of methi seeds or fenugreek seeds powder. This concoction will have to mixed in half a glass of water and taken daily on an empty stomach. This can be used by patients suffering from heart ailments as well.
- Diet: Cereals like ragi, corn, kulit, green millet, and barley are known to beneficial for patients suffering from diabetes. Leafy greens are also a must for such patients along with protein-rich foods like soya beans. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an Ayurveda.
Seeing multiple strands of your hair leave your scalp with shampoo, on the floor while combing or on clothes later on is terrible. It gives a feeling of going bald if such a situation continues unabated, and that feeling is disturbing.
Hair fall has become a major problem for many nowadays. Often lack of proper care and knowledge about hair care products causes damage to hair and eventually hair fall. According to Ayurveda, hair fall is associated with body type that varies from person to person and also the stability of mind-body structure. Hair is considered as a byproduct of bone formation, as stated by Ayurveda. The tissues which are responsible for the development of bones are also responsible for hair growth.
Here are some ways through which Ayurveda addresses the problem of hair fall:
1. Dietary modifications: It is important to identify the lifestyle habits that cause hair fall problems. Consumption of excessive alcohol, meat, coffee, tea and smoking are some of these habits. Hair fall can also be aggravated by indulging in intake of too much greasy, spicy, oily, sour, fried and acidic foods.
Here are some ways suggested by Ayurveda to beat hair fall:
- Hair growth can be stimulated by drinking fresh juices of pomegranate, carrot, spinach and kokam.
- Sesame seeds promote hair growth as they are rich in magnesium and calcium.
- Cow's Ghee is a trusted remedy to resolve all scalp problems.
- Green vegetables and fruits are rich in fiber and hence help in preventing hair fall.
- To make the roots of hair strong, foods rich in vitamin C, vitamin B-complex, sulphur and zinc must be consumed, which are found in whole grains, soybeans, buttermilk, nuts and milk.
2. Ayurvedic herbs and medicated oil: bhringaraja, brahmi, amla, neem, ritha and ashwagandha are some ayurvedic herbs rich in essential nutrients that help in reducing stress and promoting hair growth. Different types of oils including coconut oil, brahmi oil, amla oil or mustard oil are useful in hair fall.
3. Yoga and meditation: Inverted asanas help in stimulating the blood flow to the head. Additionally, practicing deep breathing exercises to control anxiety, stress and keep the mind balanced is also advisable.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
In our modern life, cancer is the most dreaded disease of all. Despite substantial advances in medical science, there hasn't been much of a progress in the treatment available for cancer. The mortality rate for cancer is still on the rise and all this, in spite of all kinds of sophisticated treatments at our disposal.
Cancer is rather a torturous experience, not merely on account of the terminal consequence, but also of the extreme physical and emotional suffering that one has to endure. What's worse is that often all the efforts are rendered vain. In that context, a large number of people have started looking towards alternative therapies as a cure for cancer. Serious forms of cancers like blood cancer or leukemia are often formidable and do not respond favourably to the clinical treatments. Consequently, despite all attempts and humongous investments, the casualties are on the rise. To counter such threats, people are growingly moving towards alternative remedies. Among the other natural cures, Ayurveda has garnered a lot of interest and approval.
Ayurveda has devised a holistic process that potentially cures you of blood cancer and endows you with a fresh leash of life. As per Ayurveda, the main causes of cancer may be enumerated as genetic imbalances, exposure to harmful radiation, stressful and unhealthy lifestyle and consumption of degenerating food items. As such, Ayurveda tries to heal not just the disease but also the germ of the disease and in the process, improves your well-being.
Ayurveda grapples with blood cancer in the following ways:
- Adjuvant to ongoing treatment: You may be skeptical of depending entirely on Ayurveda as a remedy for cancer. As such, Ayurvedic treatments may be used as ancillaries alongside the ongoing chemotherapy and radiology. Ayurveda stimulates your in built immunity and thus prolongs and rejuvenates your lifespan. That aside, the natural benefits that Ayurveda provides your body reduce the side effects of chemotherapy and help in complete remission of the disease.
- Rasashastra: Ayurveda deems the imbalance in your genetic code to be the main cause of cancer. Therefore, it believes that remedy lies in 'pitta' restoration. Under this treatment, Ayurveda uses a combination of metals vis-a-vis the purest elements to minimize the deterioration of the condition. A unique combination of silver, gold and other essential minerals can be wondrous to boost the immunity of the cells and restore the normal cell production rate in your marrows. This goes a long way in obliterating the damage caused by blood cancer.
- The right diet: Consuming the most favourable foods are essential while battling cancer. An alkaline diet comprising of coconut water, warm, fresh nutritious food like leafy greens, apples and nuts must be regularly consumed. Greasy, spicy and lavish dishes should be avoided since they are known to generate harmful 'ama' in your body.
Colon cancer refers to the uncontrolled growth of cancer cells in the region of your large intestine. It is often associated with rectal cancer and is termed as colorectal cancer, since the process of metastasis (a process through which cancer cells pass rapidly to the other organs of your body) is very rapid for this particular medical condition. Colon cancer is prevalent among both men and women irrespective of their age, but is generally noticed in people above forty years of age. Though the causes of colon cancer cannot be specifically identified, there are certain factors that can increase your chance of developing colon cancer.
The risk factors are mentioned below:
- Family history of colon cancer
- Chronic diseases of the intestine(like inflammation of intestine)
- A regular diet with low fibers but high calories
- Consuming high amount of alcohol
If you are diagnosed with colon cancer, you may show the following symptoms:
- Inconsistency of bowel movements. (diarrhea and constipation)
- Passage of blood through stool
- Pain in your abdominal region
- Sudden weight loss
- Body fatigue
Colon cancer can be fatal if not treated at an early stage. Ayurveda offers effective remedies for colon cancer. Some of the remedies are mentioned below:
- Drinking green tea can be very effective. Green tea has epigallocatechin (a Polyphenol used in different dietary supplements) which can destroy the formation of cancer cells.
- Consuming Aloe Vera is another useful technique. It cleans the digestive tract and colon region by removing harmful toxins and can thus help to cure cancer faster.
- Turmeric is also very potent in fighting cancer. It contains curcumins which can destroy the cancer cells formed in the colon region.
- Ashwagandha is known to have certain properties that can control the growth of cancer cells and is thus instrumental in treating colon cancer.
- The juice of garlic has certain medicinal properties that can combat the growth of cancer cells in your colon region. Intake of garlic juice can thus be very helpful.
Since colon cancer has limited survival rates, it is highly recommended for you to seek advice from an Ayurveda practitioner if you wish to get healed naturally.