Submit a review for Center For Piles & FistulaYour feedback matters!
Piles are Haemorrhoids which become inflamed and are accompanied with bleeding. Haemorrhoids can be defined as masses or clumps of tissues developing in the anal canal. Haemorrhoids comprise of blood vessels, support tissues, muscles and elastic fibres.
Bleeding piles can be treated using several methods or forms of surgery. The Ayurvedic form of treatment called agni karma is an effective, natural cure for bleeding piles. On the other hand, a medical procedure known as infra red coagulation therapy can also be executed for the efficient treatment of bleeding piles or haemorrhoids.
Agni karma an Ayurvedic Remedy for Treating Piles
In Sanskrit, the word 'Agni' refers to 'Fire'. Agni karma is an ayurvedic therapy, which involves the use of agni or fire. It is also called cauterization. Agni karma is popularly called Dahan Karma. Agni karma is used in the treatment of many diseases of different type. It is a good method for the treatment of bleeding piles.
In this process, any ailing surface of the body or a tissue, such as haemorrhoids, is destroyed and burnt by using a heated instrument using electric current and by freezing. An acidic agent for cutting like kshar karma is also used in the process of agni karma for the treatment of bleeding piles.
The different types of agni karma include:
- uchchh dagdha /scarce agni karma
- Durdaghda/ inappropriate burning surgery
- Aati dagdha /powerful or excess cauterization
- Samyak dagdha / appropriate agni karma
Infra red Coagulation Therapy
Infra red coagulation therapy or infra red photo coagulation is a medical process which is used to treat bleeding piles or haemorrhoids, and can only cure internal haemorrhoids.
During the process, a device is utilized, which produces a beam of intense, powerful infrared light. The heat released by the infrared light causes scar tissue and blood supply to the haemorrhoids to be cut off. This results in the death of haemorrhoid or piles, and a scar forms on the anal canal wall. The surrounding veins are held together by the scar tissue which avoids them bulging into the anal canal.
Agni karma, the Ayurvedic treatment, is considered to an effective medical treatment procedure of infra red coagulation therapy. This is because:
- Agni karma is a much more natural method of treatment for bleeding piles, and no unnatural substance like infra red light beam is used.
- Agni karma provides treatment without failure, and success is guaranteed.
Besides, guggulu kshar sutra therapy is also one of the best therapies - No side effects & no chances of recurrence, no hospital stay, no pain, join duty immediately.
The Ayurvedic body of knowledge relies on the rhythms and functions of the body to find the root cause of ailments. The digestive tract or system is one of the most important organs of the body. The entry and accumulation of Ama or toxins can lead to an imbalance in the way the small and large intestines functions along with various other participating organs like the liver and more. As per Ayurveda, the digestive fires or Agni also need to be produced in appropriate amounts.
So how can you understand and take care of your digestive system, the Ayurvedic way? Here's our take on the matter:
- Types of Agni: The digestive system has four kinds of Agni or fire that keeps it in working condition. The Jathar Agni ensures that hydrochloric acid is being produced in the stomach which directly affects the thyroid gland. The Bhuta Agni takes care of the bile acid formation in the liver. The Kloma Agni manages the pancreatic enzymes that help in digesting and absorbing sugar properly. And finally, the Dhatu Agni takes care of the tissue transformation in this entire process and region. A weak state of any of the four Agnis will lead an imbalance and food will not be digested properly.
- Doshas and Agni: As per Ayurvedic science, the state of your Agni and its strength depends on the four Doshas and the one that afflicts your being. In Vata and Kapha Dosha patients, the Agni will be weak which will lead to a 'cold' digestive system where the food will not be digested properly. This can lead to constipation in the long run as well as loose motions and gas. In case there is a Pitta Dosha, the raging fire of Agni will be unbearable, which can lead to acid reflux disease and chronic acidity as well as heartburn.
- Herbs and Spices: The use of herbs and spices while cooking can greatly cool or revive the Angi, depending on your Dosha. Ingesting a sliver of ginger along with lemon juice can help in warming the cold fire of the Agni, along with other aroma releasing spices like cardamom, pepper and licorice. Further, saliva and enzyme secretion can happen with these spices too. Also, these herbs can ensure that your digestion does not work overtime or create excess heat.
- Ama: Using hing to season your meals can also help in better digestion of food and less accumulation of Ama or toxins.
One needs to know the state of the Agni in the body and regulate the diet and routine with proper sleep and food intake patterns, for a well-functioning digestive system.
With the super busy lifestyle that everybody is gravitating to, there is less and less time for everything, including cooking and eating. Thus, more and more processed foods are finding their way into our refrigerators, as they can just be picked up and eaten anytime hunger pangs are felt. And, we do not immediately realize that processed foods are devoid of all the essential ingredients. What we end up eating has less fiber, more salt, and more preservatives (generally not very safe for all), all leading to an unhealthy lifestyle.
Refined flour, white sugar, cheese, canned juices, frozen foods, cheese laden pizzas and breadsare all yummy, but not something that is readily accepted and digested by your stomach. Try eating pizza with loads of cheese for two days and experience the bloated feeling for yourself. Not to scare you, but imagine this; you would have to eat an entire medium pizza to get 2 g of fiber. Where as, your body requires about 25 to 40 g of fiber per day for regular health maintenance.
Biologically, our digestive system requires a lot of fiber, which adds to the roughage. This is very important as it helps in digestion and aid in cleansing the bowel later. The function of the large intestine is to remove water and essential ingredients when food passes through it. Junk food passes through quite quickly, thereby, leading to loss of water and ingredients. A lot of digestive issues are also related to lack of fiber in the food, like polyps, colon cancer, irritable bowel syndrome, high cholesterol, and obesity.
Most of us are aware, but tend to ignore the fact that junk food is as the name suggests, junk. There is hardly anything of nutritious value in it. On the contrary, it contains lots of salt, fat and artificial chemicals, which though, make it very tasty, but has zero nutrition value.
Try to eat only junk food for about a week regularly, and you will surely feel:
- Bloated (a lot of gas due to indigestion)
- Dehydrated (excessive salt needs more water, which we don't realize)
- Constipated (lack of fiber leading to reduced bowel movement)
- Weak and lousy (due to lack of nutrition)
This of course does not include the harmful effects on skin, hair, looks, etc. It does not mean you have to stop eating junk completely and eat only healthy food all the time. The human body is adaptive and can adjust to a lot of variations. It is not wise to try the example above (eating pizza for a week), however, binging on junk food once a week would definitely not hurt. Use your discretion as nobody knows your body as well as you do.
A surgical thread is coated with 21 layers of ayurvedic medicines such as achyranthus aspera, turmeric, euphorbia etc. It may also be prepared by using guggul, turmeric and some alkaline material.
How it acts:
It acts by virtue of chemical cauterization. It destroys the infected material sinus and makes the wound wound heals beautifully. It also eradicatest infected and glades. The complete of infection ensures complete disease.
When tied in fissure and piles, it cuts the mass and eradicates infection. Therefore the wound heals without complication. It is natural, therefore, free of side effects.
Duration of therapy:
Piles fissures: one time sitting [7 to 10 days].
Fistula and sinus: as per the length of track. Weekly changing of thread. May take one month to siz month to seven months.
Using heat therapies for Piles Treatment can help to reduce inflammation. The hot and cold sensation relaxes the nerves that trigger the pain signal to the brain. Applying heat to tissues increases circulation or blood flow and causes connective tissues to become more flexible. It gives temporary but welcome relief.