Top Homeopathic Remedies For Hypothyroidism And Hyperthyroidism!
The thyroid is one of an essential endocrine gland that secretes hormones, which are essential for regulating various body functions. A change in the level of thyroid hormones can affect body metabolism and cause many changes including weight, mood, temperature regulation, etc. Here we try to found out homeopathic remedies for Hypothyroidism And Hyperthyroidism problems.
Cause of Hypothyroidism
- Caused by reduced amounts of thyroid hormone in circulation.
- Iodine deficiency and Hashimoto’s thyroiditis (an autoimmune disorder) are the main causes of hypothyroidism.
- Symptoms include extreme fatigue, constipation, depression, intolerance to cold, puffiness of the face, weight gain, hoarseness of voice, increased cholesterol level, muscle aches, joint pains, and menstrual issues, are some of the common symptoms.
Top 5 Homeopathy Medicine For Thyroid Problem
Sepia Officinalis: Used when the patient presents with the following symptoms.
- Weak, slightly yellow appearance
- A tendency to faint, especially when in cold temperatures
- Extreme intolerance to cold, even in warm surroundings
- Increased irritability
- Hair loss
- Increased menstrual flow that occurs ahead of schedule
- Increased desire for pickles and acidic foodstuff
Calcarea Carbonica: This popular homeopathic medicine is useful when patients present with the following symptoms of Hypothyroidism And Hyperthyroidism.
- Fat, flabby, fair person
- Increased intolerance to cold
- Excessive sweating, especially in the head
- Aversion to fatty foods
- Peculiar food habits including a craving for eggs, chalk, pencils, lime,
- Increased menstruation that is also prolonged and is associated with feet turning cold
Lycopodium Clavatum: Useful in patients who present with these symptoms:
- Physically weakened
- Increased irritability
- Excessive hair fall
- The face is pale yellow with blue circles around the eyes
- Craving for foods that are hot and sweet
- Acidity that is worse in the evenings
- Gastric issues including excessive flatulence
- Constipation with painful, hard, incomplete stooling
Graphites: Presenting symptoms when this home remedy Graphites are mainly used includes:
- Intolerance to cold
- Depressed emotionally, timid, indecisive, weeping, listening to music
- Bloated, gassy abdomen
- Chronic constipation with hard, painful stooling process
Lodium: This Homeopathic medicine Lodium is very useful when patient suffer these symptoms:
- Good appetite but lose weight quickly
- Tendency to eat at regular intervals
- Excessive warmth and need to stay in a cool environment
- Anxiety about present
- Excessive palpitations
Lachesis Mutus:This homeopathic remedies Lachesis Mutus is very useful in these symptoms to treat this symptoms of throid gland problem.
- Feeling extremely hot, so inability to wear tight clothes
- Generally sad with no inclination to do any work
- Tendency to stay aloof and alone
- Excessive talkativeness
- Women around menopausal age
These are commonly used remedies; however, a detailed discussion with your homoeopath is essential to zero in on the remedy that will work best for you. In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!