I am suffering from cold and cough inside which is causing me a headache and body pain and also fever I took medicines like azikem, sinarest and levocet but it didn't worked. I am emergency so help me out suggest me something. I am 18 years old.

It's particularly useful for a cold that is accompanied by a sore throat and a dry cough. Crush up the garlic clove and place it in a glass along with the juice from the lemon. Top it off with the honey (you can add more to taste if you like) and then top it off with warm water. Give it a stir, and then drink entirely.
Hello, Lybrate user, you might be suffering from viral fever. Drink lukewarm water. Gargle with saline water, twice. Inhale, steam twice. Tk, homoeopathic medicine:@ Arsenic alb 30-6 pills, thrice=3 days. @ Rhus tox 200-6 pills, thrice.=3 days. Report, on 4th day. Your feedback matters for further follow-up, please. Tk. Care.
1. Avoid exposure to cold 2. Take bath with little warm water 3. Do steam inhalation regularly at least once a day 4. Warm salt water gargles daily 5 no cold water / cold drinks / ice creams and so on 6. No smoking 7. Wash hands after use of bath room and before and after eating food. 8 more warm liquids For medicine contact on private consultation Good luck.