Get help from best doctors, anonymously
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

I am 29 year old. Feeling depressed. Unable to concentrate. Every one say pls grow up your mind is like a child. That's why I avoid interactions with people. There are various problems with me such as negative thoughts, having accident or killed my self, decision making, time management or giving priorities to work at home or work place, driving skills, day dream of superhero or heroism, mood swing, low confidence, remembering things facts figures, feeling fear making friends and calculation problem etc, Today I gone through with ADHD and bipolar disorder, I read it and I found symptoms in me. Pls suggest a good doctor near Akshardham Mandir Delhi. I want to live a happy and positive life.

1 Doctor Answered
Dear lybrate-user. I understand your condition. First of all I want to about the duration of these symptoms. If these symptoms are of short duration like weeks to month then you probably have depression. It could be a personality problem if these symptoms are of long duration. In both case, good and effective intervention in form of medicine and cognitive behaviour therapy are available. You will get 90 to 100% improvement in your symptoms. I want to talk to you more to understand you better. I strongly advise you not to avoid interaction with people. You can come to my clinic as well though its lil far for you. All d best!
2 people found this helpful
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.