I am suffering from a regular body pain specially in my legs and my lower back pain. I don't have any physical activity because of my work schedule can you please help me with this?

I am suffering from a regular body pain specially in my l...
Back Stretching. Do the cat/cow stretch. Core Strengthening Exercises. Quadriceps Exercises- Lie straight, make a towel role and put it under the knee, press the keen against the role, hold it for 20 secs. Repeat 20 times twice a day. This will help relieve some pain. Core Strengthening Exercise- Straight Leg Raised With Toes Turned Outward, repeat 10 times, twice a day. Hams Stretching- lie straight, take the leg up, pull the feet towards yourself, with a elastic tube or normal belt. Repeat 10 times, twice a day. Sports Taping- stretch the tape from both ends and apply on the affected area Contrast Fomentation (Hot and Cold).
Dear Lybrate user, Try to reduce your weight and make a habit of daily walk atleast 3 to 4 km. If it is not possible for you, you may do exercise at your home for 10 to 20 minutes.
U nd physical exercise its al becoz of your work stress n sittng job. Daily for atlst half n hr do stretching n surynamaskar you wl get relief frm your complaints.
Do stretching exercise and healthy diet. Supplements.
Have proper diet. And light exercise. REVIEW back. Be Healthy Be happy.
HELLO, Thanks for writing to us. I can understand your concern. Physical inactivity leads to stiffness in joints specially after age of 35 years. It is advisable for you to take time out for exercise specially stretching exercises to get relief from pain. Increased body weight also puts pressure on back and lower limbs which leads to constant weight. Exercising, walking regularly and eating healthy nutritious diet can help to decrease weight and in turn decrease pain. Hope I could solve query. Feel free to write back.