Get help from best doctors, anonymously
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

I am 40 years old male. I have 4 mm kidney stone (from one year. I have visited urologist as I have too much pain back side when I do physical exercises. I have shown ultra sound reports with me what I had with me to doctor and explained the same. He suggested some tests (CT scan kidneys ureter bladder plain, vitamin b12, urine routine test, uroflowmetry). Today I have visited with all tests reports. He is saying that all reports are normal. He is referring to orthopedic doctor and told me that it could me muscular pain and stone is very small and negligible and he didn't suggest any diet or medication. Now if I visit how many tests that orthopedic doctor suggest I am scarred. Please suggest or advice what should I do ?(All tests costed me 7000/- rupees)

2 Doctors Answered
Dear maybe it is referred pain and if you drink lots of water and apply ice to the area which gives pain for 20 minutes every hourly, your pain would eventually subside once your kidneys are flushed and stone has been expelled.
2 people found this helpful
Increase your water intake and avoid spicy food and drinks.
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.