Book Clinic Appointment
Knee Pain Treatment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Joint And Muscle Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Acl Reconstruction Procedure
Joint Dislocation Treatment
Knee Care Procedures
Joint Replacement Surgery
Ankle Pain Treatment
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Treatment of Joint Dislocation
Treatment Of Disk Slip
Treatment Of Herniated Disc
Knee Injury Treatment
Treatment of Spine Injuries
Submit a review for Dr. Shrenik ShahYour feedback matters!
Patient Review Highlights
Dr. Shrenik Shah is a dedicated, diligent and innovative medical expert with lots of success in treating his patients. Especially the treatment of shock waves therapy for tenden problems of ankle shoulder and other such conditions where other conventional treatments haven't worked shock waves therapy works well and this my personal experience. I wish more patients know about this and take advantage of his treatment.
Pinakin V Parikh
Doctor Shrenikbhai is an empathetically caring service provider. ... a professional who nurtures his patient from A to Z. ... implementing the latest state of the art of his profession - he loves. I wish him all the best in his professional services and personal living.
My wife Indira or bikhiben & I are under the orthopaedic treatment of dr shtmrenik m shah. He treated all of us nicely & guided us nicely for any further treatment. His advice help us a lot.I wish him all success. Harshad jhaveri
I have no word to thank him . Really he treat me like my father every time he is with me. I forget to call or meet but he regularly call me. Even to day I am walking only hm support . Every step of my days is thanking him.
He is very nice doctor. He is a such a kind and caring doctor for me during my time of need.I feel so comfortable going to him with all my problems and I am so happy to have found a doctor like him.
Dr. Shrenik Shah provides answers that are very helpful. very helpful but it should accompany cist and time required for complete treatment with address
I am so happy after the treatment of elbow injury of my wife now she is normal & come out from the pain Thanks to Dr shrenik shah
I reached at hospital when my leg was paining.then I meet to dr.sranik sir.I got treatment so fast and was so satisfactory.
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Shrenik Shah to be helped me improve my health. Thanks sir
Dr. Shrenik Shah provides answers that are practical. I am not staying in Ahmedabad ..
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Shrenik Shah to be very helpful. Thanks
Had a very good experience
Dr. Shrenik Shah cures!
Shrenik Shah has a very positive attitude towards all the patients. The entire Shrey Hospital and Research Center is very nicely designed. During the complete pain treatment program he always supported and motivated me. Shrenik Shah guidance has helped me immensely and has helped gain confidence. Overnite my pain treatment aggravated. The friendliness of staff is the best in the Shrey Hospital and Research Center. I never get sick, but then last year i started developing these symptoms.
The foot pain was increasing day by day. I consulted Dr Shrenik Shah and he ensures that he listens to his patients. I must say the hygiene was maintained very nicely in the Shrey Hospital and Research Center. The Shrey Hospital and Research Center is decorated very nicely and doesn't look like a hospital. On the very first day he identified my problem and provided the beneficial treatment.
The problem was severe and unmanageable, as I was suffering from leg pain, but Dr Shah was able to handle it. The nurses at the Shrey Center were really helpful. He ensures that he gives enough time to each patient. As someone I knew, consulted him and they referred us. The he gave me has helped me immensely with my situation. I owe him him a big thanks for making me fine again.
I was suffering from excess pain in my hand for which I visited Dr Shrenik Shah. One of my friends referred to visit him. He is one of a known Orthopaedics in Ahemdabad. During the treatment, he supported me a lot. He handled my case with ease. I owe him a big thank because my daily activities were suffering due to my pain in my hand but due to his treatment I am quite relieved.
The neck pain was increasing day by day. The staff was very attentive to my needs. He is very professional and is a really patient listener. Shrenik Shah has so much knowledge that for everything my family takes his reference. Thanks to the expert care and guidance, I feel much better than before.
I took a ankle pain Treatment from dr Shrenik Shah at his clinic Shrey Hospital and Research Center in Ahmedabad. He takes his time and fully explains each procedure and answers any questions in detail. His innate ability to get to the root cause of a problem make him an amazing physician
I was shocked to experience the problem of knee pain. Over the period of time I noticed a number of changes in myself. I am so happy with the results of my treatment, that I will surely recommend Dr Shrenik Shah to anyone gladly. Both Shrenik Shah and staff were very helpful.
I was shocked to experience the symptoms of joint pain. I am so much benefitted with Dr Shah's joint pain treatment, that i am perfectly fine now. Finally with his treatment, I am completely cured from the disease. Everything was just spick and span in the Shrey Hospital.
He is not just friendly, but also is very motivating. The Shrey Hospital is decorated very nicely and doesn't look like a hospital. I was quite depressed due to my condition, but Dr Shah guided me to change my attitude. I owe him a big thanks for making me fine again.
2 days back, I went to gym, after very long time. And lifted weights. My left hand has pain and swelling at muscle, pain at lower elbow. I am getting pain while closing and opening my hand. Please suggest me, home treatment.
The shoulder is one of the most important joints in the body that uses a ball and socket to join the arm to the rest of the body. Any pain can make it difficult to carry out motion in a comfortable manner. The shoulder consists of the long arm bone called the humerus, the collarbone or the clavicle, as well as the shoulder blade called the scapula. A layer of cartilage provides essential padding to the bones in this area and its two main joints. There are a number of issues that can cause shoulder pain. Let us get to know the six most common ones.
- Rotator Cuff Injury: This is the most common cause of shoulder pain and it occurs when the four muscles or the tendons are injured. These muscles and tendons usually control the movement of the arm. This injury can involve strains and tears which may also be caused by constant lifting of heavy objects.
- Rotator Cuff Tendonitis: This condition affects the tendons and muscles that help in moving the arm freely. This usually happens due to inflammation in the tendons. It is commonly experienced by patients who are actively involved in sports and other heavy physical pursuits in their line of work.
- Frozen Shoulder: This is a debilitating condition that restricts the free movement of the arm and is also known as adhesive capsulitis. When the shoulder tissues become too thick, it leads to the growth of scar tissue that hinders proper movement and causes pain.
- Osteoarthritis: Osteoarthritis is a condition that comes as part of aging bones that also become hollow and brittle over the passage of time, which leads to joint and bone pains in various parts of the body. It is a degenerative disease that is caused due to prolonged wear and tear as well as other factors including family history and sports injury.
- Bursitis: This condition is known to affect the fluid filled sacs that lie in between the joints. These are known as bursae. When the bursae suffers from swelling, the effect usually shows up as pain in the joints.
- Tendon Sheath Inflammation: The fibrous tissue that connects the bones and the muscles is called a tendon. The presence of the tendon makes it possible to pursue activities like running, jumping, lifting, gripping and more. It is protected by a sheath known as synovium, which also lubricates the same. Any injury or tear to this sheath can cause shoulder pain.
In case when a patient suffering from shoulder pain doesn't respond to routine conservative care, then it can be treated with ESWT (Extracorporeal Shock Wave Therapy). This is a non-invasive and non-operative form of treatment and has no side effects with excellent outcome. Proper rehabilitation before and after any procedure is the key to success.
Acute and persistent pain that does not abate and gets even worse should be treated with immediate medical intervention.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
Hi, I had symptoms of cubital tunnel syndrome but it has healed about 90%. Now I do not have pain in the elbow and last two fingers all the time as I used to have. I want to join the gym to work out. I wanted to know will joining the gym cause harm or help me recover? As I will be doing strength exercises with weights, I am worried if it will lead to the problem to come back. Please let me know if I can join the gym or should I wait till when? Thank you.
Iamm having severe backache due to prolonged sitting may be due to wrong posture. Pain is radiating. Can I take combiflam. I am 45 years old lady. What precautions should I follow.
Back pain problem from 3-6 months please send by solution for this problem. please tell me solution or medicine.
Osteoarthritis is the most common form of arthritis. It affects millions of people around the world and is caused due to the gradual wear and tear of the protective cartilage at the end of your bones. The condition most commonly affects the joints in the hands, knees, hips and spine although it can damage any joint in the body.
The symptoms of osteoarthritis develop slowly and get worse with time, and include pain during and after physical activities like movement. The joints may become tender and may pain even with the application of light pressure. Stiffness and loss of flexibility are some of the other symptoms. The loss of cartilage due to gradual wear and tear causes the condition. It causes the smooth surface of the cartilage to become rough, giving rise to friction.
Some of the risk factors involved that can increase your chances of developing the condition are:
- Old age - The chance of osteoarthritis increases with a person's age.
- Sex - A study concluded that women are more likely to develop the condition. Although there isn't an established reason, lesser physical activity is attributed as a possible cause.
- Obesity - Having excessive body weight can be a contributing factor. This is because it puts added pressure on the weight-bearing joints, such as the hips and the knees.
- Joint injuries - Joint injuries contracted due to sports activities, accidents or other such factors can increase the likelihood of this condition.
- Genetics - In some of the cases, the condition is observed to be passed from generation to generation.
- Bone deformities - Some people who are born with bone deformities and defects can have greater chances of having this condition.
- Other diseases - Having diseases like diabetes and gout can increase the risk of the condition.
Some of the complications of this disease are:
- Joint pain and stiffness may cause hurdles in daily activities. Daily activities like changing clothes can be painful.
- Some people are unable to work any longer. Joint replacement surgeries are advised by doctors in these cases.
Early cases are successfully treated with Extracorporeal Shock Wave Therapy (ESWT). It is non-operative and non-invasive treatment with no side effects and can cause both bony and cartilage regeneration. Some cases may be benefited with disease modifying drugs like Diacerin. Newer molecules like unnatured collagen has a promising role to play. Proper rehab and life style changes both before and after surgery or non-operative treatment goes a long way. Last resort is joint replacement which is indicated in severe cases. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an Orthopedist.
Hi Doctor, kindly advice, my weight is 77 kg and I have started gym from last 6 days and my left leg is paining and when I do rest it falls a sleep and the pain is only down side from my knee.
She have not been in any sport till date but now she is preparing for the physical exam so she has to run in a quite good speed but she don't have any sports history. It has been 15 days she is running and it has given her immense pain in her legs (below knee i.e, calves) that she even cannot stand properly. What should we do?
I am 33 year old female working in private sector. I experience severe backache and ache in both my arms when I have to get up in morning for office even if I take complete sleep. Due to this pain I can't get up on time and get extremely late for office. Please tell me some home remedy to get rid of this pain so that I can get up in morning easily on time.
Knee pain is something that can affect anyone - irrespective of their age. While sometimes it may be of minor importance - and can easily be handled by self-care, often, lingering pain is a manifestation of some other serious underlying problem, such as arthritis. In this case, it is imperative that you consult a doctor and take appropriate measures to combat it.
Arthritis: The chief cause of lingering knee pain, arthritis itself can be of a number of types:
- Osteoarthritis, which is a result of deterioration of cartilages due to wear and tear
- Rheumatoid Arthritis, an inflammatory chronic disorder
- Septic Arthritis, causing pain, swelling and redness.
- Gout caused due to the development of uric acid crystals in the joints
Soft tissues around knee can cause knee pain similar to osteoarthritis Bursa around knee can cause inflammation and pain Tendon insertion can cause insertional tendinopathy All these are amenable to conservative and non-invasive therapies like cold packs , NSAIDs, and local hydrocortisone injections. Tendinopathy responds very well to ESWT( Extracorporeal Shock Wave Therapy).
Fractures: These are caused by the breaking up of the kneecap due to falls or collisions.
ACL Injuries: Caused due to the tearing of the anterior cruciate ligament (that connects the femur and the shinbone). Especially common in sportspersons such as footballers or basketball players.
Meniscus tears: The meniscus or the rubber-like cartilage (that acts as a shock absorber) can be torn by sudden jerks or excess pressure.
Symptoms:The major symptoms of knee pain include weakness, redness, instability, stiffness or the inability to properly straighten or move the leg. Often, a deformity is also visible, such as a bone sticking out of the leg - in which case it is advisable to consult a doctor immediately.
- Possible risks: Factors which include the odds of being inflicted by knee pain and cause serious complications include :
- Being overweight: This exponentially increases the stress or pressure that is applied on the knee joints - even in doing mundane tasks like walking up and down stairs.
- Excessive physical activity: Some activities, such as sports apply excess stress on the knees as compared to other tasks.
- Loss of muscle flexibility: Tightness or weakness in muscles causes increasing number of problems in the knees. If you wish to discuss any specific problem, you can consult an orthopedist.