Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Mohd Alim
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Neuro Physiotherapy Treatment
Treatment of Knee Injury
Pregnancy Exercise Therapy
Treatment of Sports Injuries
Treatment of Splinting
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Heat Therapy Treatment
Post Pregnancy Classes
Orthopedic Physical Therapy
Treatment of Shin Splints
Submit a review for Dr. Mohd AlimYour feedback matters!
Patient Review Highlights
Sukhbir Singh Arora
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Mohd Alim to be knowledgeable, caring and professional. Thank you for the help. I will take your advice.
I am almost my normal self post the treatment and for that Dr Mohd Alim is the reason. Dr Mohd Alim has so much knowledge that for everything my family takes his reference. They took very nice care of me, i never felt that I am in a Surya Rehab Centre. I am really grateful as his foot pain treatment has give me a ray of hope. The Surya Rehab Centre have proper facilities for disabled patients as well. My previous experiences were not so good, but Mohd Alim has completely changed my opinion as he is very helpful and humble. I was panicked, because I never thought I will suffer from foot pain like this. Even after my treatment with my old doctor, I never felt so much relief, but Mohd Alim has treated my completely.
He ensures that he gives enough time to each patient. The complete process of neck pain treatment was so painless and quick, and i am so relieved that I chose to consult him. Thanks to him that the neck pain treatment he gave me has given brilliant results. Even though I was fit and fine, it was shocked when I got to know that I have neck pain. As someone I knew, consulted this Mohd Alim and they referred us. In order to diagnose my problem completely he asked me a number of questions. Even in case of long queues, the staff was managing people in a very positive manner. From quite some time i was suffering from pain, but never gave much importance to it.
From quite some time i was suffering from knee pain, but never gave much importance to it. My previous experiences were not so good, but Dr Alim has completely changed my opinion as he is very helpful and humble. The nurses at the Surya Rehab Centre were really helpful. The guidance he gave me has helped me immensely with my situation.
Even though I was fit and fine, it was shocked when I got to know that I have shoulder pain. No matter how critical be the situation,Dr Alim is always very calm. I am so much benefitted with his shoulder pain treatment, that i am perfectly fine now. The overall atmosphere in his Physiotherapy Clinic, is very soothing.
He is very patient with all his patients. With great ease Dr Alim explained us the problem and how the treatment will be carried out. I was shocked to experience leg pain. I went to Surya Rehab Centre in case of emergency, and they did a great treatment for me
I consulted dr Mohd Alim at Surya Rehab Centre in Lucknow for physiotherapy sessions to heal my problem of Back Pain. the excercises and everything the doctor did made my condition better day by day. I am very thankful to hikm for making my life better again.
Almost all doctors suggested surgery for it, but I did not wanted to go for it for my baack pain. then Dr Alim did my physiotherapy. They took very nice care of me, i never felt that I am in Surya Rehab Centre. He is very talented and seasoned doctor.
I suddenly started facing pain in my hand for which I chose to consult a Physiotherapist, Dr Mohd Alim. I am grateful that i chose him for my treatment. I am quite relieved from pain after his therapy. I owe him a big thank.
Dr. Mohd Alim provides answers that are very helpful. sir, give your address
good doctor explained things in detail
Over the years of adulthood, a combination of bad posture along with wear and tear means that a significant amount of the adult population is affected by back pain. But is this normal for children, as well? Well, in most cases, the answer is a 'No'.
- Children and adolescents have a greater degree of flexibility than adults, that is they do not complain of back pain as much as adults do. So when should a parent be worried if their child complains of acute back pain?
- If a child is very active, then this could be a cause for concern when it comes to injury to the back. Due to the rough nature of the sort of activity that he or she is engaged in, stress fractures are possible. These injuries are generally explained by overuse. What a parent needs to keep an eye out for is, if the child complains of pain when certain actions are performed. So, back pain which occurs, say, during butterfly stroke when the child swims could mean that the child has a case of spondylolysis or a stress fracture.
- If the back pain is so bad that the sleep of the child is disturbed and he or she wakes up on account of it, the parent should take this seriously. The reason for this is that the pain could be caused by a tumour to the spine or an infection. A possibility apart from these two could also be arthritis.
- A parent should also be worried when the back pain is not the only thing that the child complains of. That is, if there are other things such as a fever and weakness, as well as pain extending down either or both legs, it could be a sign that the trouble is more than just superficial. In a similar way, when there is trouble walking or there are problems related to the functioning of either the bowel or the bladder, a doctor is to be consulted.
- One of the most common cases of back pain in children happens to be Scheuermann’s disease, which is also known as Scheuermann’s kyphosis. What this means is that the spine is rounded in the middle. While this causes pain, it is usually not debilitating enough to hinder normal movement. But, after all, who would want their child to go untreated and suffer as a result?
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
Age 71 years, male, veg, no alcohol. Maintaining good health Problem: I had sciatica pain on the left side. Did some exercises etc. Pain is almost over, Got MRI also and Doppler test. Doppler test shows some problems in blood circulation. Took some medicines. The problem is I have edema in the shank region more so in the left leg. How to take care of this?
Hi doctor I have a lower back pain 6 month I went doctor they are given tablets now also I am taking that mediation still I have pain.
I am 55 years old and had pain in both legs and knee stiffness on long standing for 2-3 years. My knee xray showed narrowing of space in joint and osteophytes. But about a month and a half back my condition suddenly worsened that in 2-3 days it increased to the extent that the stiffness in legs is there most of the time with myalgia and pain, pressure in lower part of knee on walking. I can walk for 500-600 steps at a time but with bearable discomforting can stand for 15-20 minutes after which my legs become stiff and I have to sit for 2-3 minutes to recover. My question is whether OA can suddenly deteriorate over 2-3 days to increase many fold as I think it ia a gradual process. When my condition suddenly deteriorated I was getting leg massage and cold compresses. At that sudden point I developed oedema at shin area and ankles but now that is gone and with physical therapy I am better though not completely fine. I am comparatively fine sitting, lying down. Kindly suggest what should be done to manage my problem.
Have initial bone spur seen in the report in C3 and C5. So to which doctor we have to consult to overcome this problem.
Hi, I am having Knee pain and also its get inflame. Not only knee, all join pain, also swelling my feet. I am 33 years old women, having one baby boy age of 2.7 month. Please suggest. Weight 80 and height 5'5"
I am 58 years old, suffering from osteoporosis. I am now limping in left leg. At the top of hip where leg joins at waist, having a pain, which is causing me limp. How can I get rid of the problem?
What is the best treatment for sciatica nerve pain people. Right hip (gluteus maximus muscle) aching so much couldn't sleep. every time I have to apply move and sleep.
A spinal cord injury is damage to the spinal cord. It’s an extremely serious type of physical trauma that’s likely to have a lasting and significant impact on most aspects of daily life.
The spinal cord is responsible for sending messages from the brain to all parts of the body. It also sends messages from the body to the brain. We are able to perceive pain and move our limbs because of messages sent through the spinal cord.
If the spinal cord sustains an injury, some or all of these impulses may not be able to ‘get through’. The result is a complete or total loss of sensation and mobility below the injury. A spinal cord injury closer to the neck will typically cause paralysis throughout a larger part of the body than one in the lower back area.
A spinal cord injury is often the result of an unpredictable accident or violent event. The following can all result in damage to the spinal cord:
- a violent attack such as a stabbing or a gunshot
- diving into water that’s too shallow and hitting the bottom
- trauma during a car accident (specifically trauma to the face, head and neck region, back, or chest area)
- falling from a significant height
- head or spinal injuries during sporting events
- electrical accidents
- severe twisting of the middle portion of the torso
Some symptoms of a spinal cord injury include:
- problems walking
- loss of control of the bladder or bowels
- inability to move the arms or legs
- feelings of spreading numbness or tingling in the extremities
- pain, pressure, stiffness in the back or neck area
- signs of shock
- unnatural positioning of the head
If you suspect that someone has a back or neck injury:
- Don’t move the injured person – permanent paralysis and other serious complications may result
- Call 911 or your local emergency medical assistance number
- Keep the person still
- Place heavy towels on both sides of the neck or hold the head and neck to prevent them from moving until emergency care arrives
- Provide basic first aid, such as stopping any bleeding and making the person comfortable, without moving the head or neck
Treatment should be focused upon that individual and tailored specifically to their condition. A treatment programme is formulated following a thorough physical assessment which might include:
- Stretching activities to maintain muscle and tendon length and reduce or keep muscle spasms/spasticity to a minimum.
- Flexibility and strengthening exercises for the whole body.
- Breathing exercises to maximise lung function and prevent chest infection.
- Balance and posture exercises which can help to reduce pain associated with poor posture and balance impairment and ensure correct transfer techniques (in/out of wheelchair, bed, toilet/bath, car etc.)
- Functional activities to improve fundamental movement patterns such as rolling over and sitting up, and standing where appropriate.
- Walking re-education, if there is sufficient muscle activity and power in the legs.
Your physiotherapist might also be able to advise an individual on use of appropriate equipment such as wheel-chairs and pressure releasing cushions, exercise equipment and electrical muscle stimulators.
Because spinal cord injuries are often due to unpredictable events, the best you can do is reduce your risk.
Some risk-reducing measures include:
- Always wearing a seatbelt while in a car
- Wearing proper protective gear while playing sports
- Never diving into water unless you’ve examined it first to make sure it’s deep enough and free of rocks