Can I go to office in reactive or rheumatoid arthritis as I am having mild pain and weaknesses in legs and knees. Doctor advice me to take rest. Also give me advice for physical posture. And some home exercise and home remedies.

Can I go to office in reactive or rheumatoid arthritis as...
Do not need to rest in case of RA you must to little physical activity like walking some yoga pranayam, they will help you to reduce your pain and stiffness, avoid to take steroids and shift to ayurvedic medicine. Ayurvedic medicine is safe for long time use and no side effects, but slow and sure response, If you want to take some home remedies cosume haridra, ardarak and sonth sufficient quantity Castor oil 25 ml daily at bed time with lukewarm milk or lukewarm water this is not the motion cleaning purpose If you want to know more consult me. Best of luck
Dear Sharma going to office depends upon your general condition and physical strength.Better not to go if you feel sick. You can do concerned exercises as per the advise of physiotherapists.If you want curative aspect you can use following Rumartho (Baidya bath) 2 tabs morning and evening with hot water Thrayodasang guggulu 2tabs morning and evening with hot water. Pippalyasavam. 20 ml with equal quantity of water after meals twice a day. Review after one month.