-To build stamina & to remain active throughout the day follow some lifestyle measures:
- have a well balanced diet with more of fruits vegetables including green leafy ones, whole grains instead of refined ones, protein rich foods such as eggs, lean meats, milk and milk products, tofu, soya products, beans, lentils, pulses, sprouts, peas and nuts like almonds, walnuts, pista, cashews, peanuts, have healthy fats as in fish, olive & canola oil for cooking, avocados, nuts and flaxseeds
- have plenty of oral fluids including 7-8 glasses of water per day for proper hydration
- do regular exercise like walking, jogging, swimming, cycling, pushups, pullups, crunches, squats & moderate weight lifting for 15-20 min twice a week to build your muscles and to increase your stamina
- sleep well for at least 7-8 hrs at night to get up refreshed the next day & be active throughout the day
- check your blood hemoglobin sugar and thyroid hormone, vit b12 & d levels.