Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Hyderabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. L. Radhakrishna Murthy
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. L. Radhakrishna MurthyYour feedback matters!
Patient Review Highlights
Dr. L. Radhakrishna Murthy provides answers that are caring. Sahi bt h sir jo bhi apne bola sahi h aur m apki bt manuga apne bht accha suggestion diya h thank uu
Dr. L. Radhakrishna Murthy provides answers that are inspiring. very very tnx i try my best but sometimes it will be happen
I found the answers provided by the Dr. L. Radhakrishna Murthy to be well-reasoned. thanks sir
Baharul Islam Laskar
Dr. L. Radhakrishna Murthy provides answers that are very helpful. Thank u sir..
Hepatitis B and C are both viral infections of the liver caused by Hepatitis B (HBV) and Hepatitis C (HCV) virus respectively. Though the viral infections mostly affect children, adults are equally susceptible, if not more. The condition, if left untreated can have serious consequences on the liver (liver damage, scarring, liver cirrhosis and even cancer).
The symptoms for hepatitis B and C are almost similar and include:
- Abdominal or belly pain.
- Jaundice is one of the common and most important symptoms or medical condition associated with hepatitis B and C. The infection often interferes with the ability of the liver to filter out the bile pigment, bilirubin (the breakdown product of hemoglobin).
- Extreme tiredness and exhaustion.
- Nausea, loss of appetite.
- There may be a fever and vomiting in case of hepatitis B.
In both hepatitis B and C, the infection causing virus can spread through
- Unprotected sex.
- From the affected person (through their blood, body fluids or open sores).
- Use of infected needles and syringes.
- In the case of hepatitis C, the virus can also spread from the pregnant women to her child.
Though conventional medications and treatments are available, many people go for the Ayurvedic treatments instead. Ayurveda adopts a holistic approach in treating the ailment or disease. The treatment is 100% natural and thus, have negligible or no side effects at all. The Ayurvedic treatment may be time-consuming, but it treats the condition from the base (it works towards identifying and eliminating the very underlying factor responsible for the ailment). The approach is similar in the case of hepatitis B and C. In addition to treating hepatitis, the medications also bring about a remarkable improvement in the associated symptoms (like jaundice, fatigue and nausea).
Some of the Ayurvedic medicines used to treat hepatitis B include
- Bhumi Amla (Phyllanthus Niruri): Bhumi Amla can be used to treat Hepatitis B and the associated symptoms successfully. The medicine lowers the bilirubin level in the blood, thus providing relief from jaundice (one of the characteristic symptoms of Hepatitis B and C). It is also an effective medicine to deal with liver failure or liver problems.
- Echinacea (Andrographis): The medicine has anti microbial properties and, thus, checks and prevents the growth of the HBV (Hepatitis B Virus). It also enhances the overall functioning of a person's immune system (immune booster).
- Arjuna (Terminalia Arjuna): People with Hepatitis B can benefit immensely from this medicine. Like Echinacea, Arjuna is also known to be an immune booster.
- Kaasni: The medicine is used to treat hepatitis B and liver problems. Kaasni is also an excellent blood purifier.
The ayurvedic medicine for Hepatitis C include
- Kalmegh (Andrographis Paniculata): The medicine comes as a relief for people with hepatitis C and liver problems. The anti-inflammatory and antipyretic properties of Kalmegh further enhances its effectiveness.
- Guduchi (AMBROSIA), Haritaki (TERMINALIA CHELUBA), CURCUMA LONGA are few other Ayurvedic medicines that are equally effective in treating Hepatitis C.
There are wonderful medicines in Ayurveda for improving immunity and liver function. All the Dipana pachana drugs stimulate liver. Medicines like Arogya vardhini and Puta pakwa vishama jwaranthak loha tabs significantly improve liver function. Single drugs like bhringaraj katuki punarnava are also beneficial.
Diabetes is a condition that cannot be completely cured. It can be regulated and brought under control. Once you maintain your usual level of diabetes within the prescribed normal amount, you can be referred to be as non-diabetic. Surging levels of diabetes over a long span of time might negatively affect some organs in your body and also deteriorate your immune powers. Here is where the role of Ayurvedic medicines becomes imperative. One of the most potent and competitive ways of to deal with diabetes and bring it under control, while deleting the chances of any side effects is with the use of Ayurvedic medicines and therapy.
Symptoms of Diabetes:
There is a long list of common symptoms related to diabetes. Some of the most common symptoms out of the lot are-
- Disproportionate and varied levels of thirst,
- Frequent and uncontrollable urge for urination,
- Sudden hunger sprang,
- Sudden weight loss for some,
- Sudden weight loss for some,
- Thinning hands and legs,
- A constant feeling of irritation,
- An increased level of fatigue,
- Blurring vision,
- Itchy and spotty skin,
- Slow healing of scratches and cuts,
- Increased chances of infection,
- Swollen gums, loosening teeth, pulling of gums away from the teeth,
- Deterioration in sexual activities amongst men,
- Tingling sensations and numbness in your hind and fore limbs, etc.
These symptoms only keep on increasing, till the time they start affecting serious organs of your body. This can be protected by a visit to Ayurvedic doctors in the initial days of detection of the disease.
How to Detect Diabetes?
Diabetes can be detected with the help of a blood test or urine test. Both these tests are competent enough to detect the level of sugar in your blood and also whether it is controlled or not. Visiting a doctor can also help you to put your finger on the fact, whether the symptoms you are facing are related to diabetes or not.
When Should You Consult a Specialist?
You should visit a doctor as soon as you notice a couple of symptoms of diabetes mentioned above or for that matter have had your monthly medical tests done, and they show an uncontrolled level of glucose in your blood. Consulting a doctor will lead to a proper diagnosis of the condition and the prescription of best Ayurvedic medicines and treatments for speedy recovery.
Ayurvedic Medicine for Diabetes:
Though diabetes can be regarded to as a modern ailment, Ayurveda has surfaced as one of the best cures for the condition. The aim of Ayurveda is to control the level of glucose in the blood, with the use of all natural medication, which poses no additional harm or side effects to the patients.
Diabetes is a life style disorder in which the role of the drug is last. First is observing dietic principles, second is practicing pranayama, meditation and yoga regularly. And lastly, the use of drugs. Hence one should never take lot of stress. Worrying increases the problem. Very simple drugs are Amlaki Haridra Guduchi Avarthaki (Thangedu in telugu) are highly recommend.
Some of the best Ayurvedic medicines for diabetes are-
- Coccinia Indica,
- Neem or Azadirachta Indica,
- Mulberry or Morus Indica,
- Bitte Gourd or Momordica Charantia,
- Eugenic Jambolana,
- Fenugreek or Trigonella Foenum, etc.
While these Ayurvedic medicines might not cure the condition 100% but they control the level of glucose to a level where a patient becomes almost normal.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!