Hello Doctor, I had a protected sex on 11th may 2016 with a women don't know about her status but I have doubt that she is in sexually active with multiple partners. During sex I used condom and there is lots of blood and other liquid on it when I removed it some part of condom touched my open penis head. After that I was to anxious about hiv and did continues study about hiv and its symptoms on internet. After few weeks I felt continues headache, burning sensations, low fever, sore throat, white tongue with red bumps on it, extreme tiredness, brain fog kind of symptoms. One night I suffered from oral thrush (Candida growth) & mouth ulcers. I tested for hiv antibody next day (7th june 2016) came negative. After that my symptoms didn't stopped. I became more anxious. I tested again for hiv antibody one week later (16th june 2016) came negative again. After few days I visit an infectious diseases specialist he advised me for p24 ag / ab Eliza. This report also come negative (after 6 week of exposure) But still I am facing anxiety of hiv. Can't able to concentrate on my work. Please guide me I am dying. Thanks.

Hello Doctor,
I had a protected sex on 11th may 2016 with...
You are not dying but you are killing yourself emotionally by obsessing about HIV. There is a gestation period of nearly 6 months when it can be identified as to whether you have HIV or its disease state called AIDS. In the meantime, keep a healthy regimen of exercise, good eating habits, and adequate rest. If you obsess to this extent, you could actually give yourself a lot of symptoms by autosuggestion. Go meet a counselor and talk about all your concerns and get some professional help to stop this obsession.