MBBS, Diploma in Family Medicine, PGC Diabetes, Fellowship in Interventional Cardiology
General Physician, Navi Mumbai
Okey so its mostly either body heat or vitamin deficiency which causes your problem .apply mucain gel on ulcer and take tablet a to z gold once after breakfast for 30 days. For any other concern feel free to consult me. Stay safe.
To prevent pimples, eat fresh fruits, green vegetables, drinking plenty of water should be an essential part of your routine and intake of oily fried foods, an excess of sugar-salt should be avoided.
Don't peal pimples, as they tend to leave scars.
Stop using soap on face. Instead take a spoon of milk, add a pinch of turmeric (haldi). Mix n apply on face with the help of cotton. Leave for a few minutes then wash off. Apply moisturizer like coconut oil.
For swollen pimples, gently apply ice for a minute or so. Just don't keep the ice on so long that it irritates your skin.
Tea tree oil can kill bacteria. Some people use it to treat minor skin irritations, including acne. There isn't much research on how effective it is, but tea tree oil is safe to put directly on your skin in a diluted form. Try it on a small area first to make sure you don't have an allergic reaction.
Simple honey maskbefore applying this mask, rinse your face with warm water to open up pores. Then apply honey and leave it on the skin for 30 minutes. Rinse the honey off with warm water; then rinse again with cold water to close the pores.
Yeast and yogurt mask for oily skin
oily skin is prone to acne, and this home remedy can reduce excess oil and help clear acne. To make the mask, combine 1 teaspoon of brewer's yeast with a little plain yogurt to create a thin mixture. Apply it thoroughly to all the oily areas and leave on for 15 to 20 minutes. Rinse with warm water; then use cold water to close the pores.
For permanent cure you need constitutional medicines, for that I need detailed case history.
CCEBDM, PG Diploma In Clinical Cardiology, MBBS, certificate course in rheumatology and joint disorders.
General Physician, Ghaziabad
You have to improve your food habits do
1. Take 2/ 3glass of warm water in the morning before brush 2. Take more water in day
3. Take meals at fixed hrs, chew food properly/ completely, no eating quickly 4. Take small amount of food at a time, take more frequent meals - may be five times a day.
5. No spicy/ fried/ fast/ junk/processed food. Caffeine, 6. No smoking, chewing gum, and carbonated beverages.
6. No milk for few days, can take curd, no uncooked salad
7. Avoid constipation
8. Use nibupani (lemon water) 2/ 3 times a day
9. Do not drink/ store water in plastic bottles. 10 .relax and walk for 30 mts daily 11. Take enough rest- do not lie down immediately after eating. Take dinner 3 hrs before sleeping. No late nights 11. Keep your weight under control. 13. Avoid tea, coffee, alcohol
15. Reduce physical and mental stress. Maintain healthy life style. Do exercise regularly.
16. No unnecessary medicines medicine can not be advised for open question for medicine and further advise contact on private consultation good luck.
it may be due to many factors
1.poor nutritional status --bcomplex vit deficiency
2.intestinal worms, amebiasis 2.stress etc
l sugest the following a) bandy plus one tab stat.
B) becadexamine cap one daily after food at night 15 days.
C) one boiled egg daily 5 days a week. D) brush at night with a soft brush.
E) drink plenty of water.
DHMS (Diploma in Homeopathic Medicine and Surgery)
Homeopathy Doctor, Hyderabad
Tumhara muh m 4-5 mahine s 1 ulcer bna hua. Aapka ulcer chronic ho gaya hai. Aapka ka chronic problem ke liye homeopathy me achcha treatment hai. Homeopathic treatment is painless and safe. No side effects. You need comprehensive treatment and it takes some time. Is ke liye aapko poora homeopathic treatment kuch samay lena padta hai. Abhi homeopathic medicine suru karna. Podophyllum 200- har din subah 5 din thak lena. “Lybrate text consult” dwara full treatment ke liye consult karna. Poora prescription aur treatment ho jayega. Rs149/
Eat lot of fruits & green leafy vegetables & drink plenty of water. You may need coronoplasty (smoothening of teeth edges). Hexigel ointment can be applied over the ulcerative area on the tongue. T. Rebagen 10, morning one tab & one night for 5 days, along with c. Becosules 5 cap, for five days in the morning after meals. Rinse it thoroughly with the mouthwash. Advance procedures can be done with laser. Kindly consult a dentist in person if ulcer doesn't heal.