Dear sir , I am 46 years old , suffering from anxiety and depression , due to anxiety , stress I am suffering from stomach gas , loss of appetite , constipation , and tension headache , whenever tension stress occurs immediately stomach becomes full of gas and gas also not passed , dryness in mouth , loss of appetite etc. On medication of psychiatrist since two three years but no improvement Can exercise , yoga cure my problem ? I am too much worried please advise some natural ways to cure my problems Stomach Gas , loss of appetite and constipation and headache when stressed is my main issue Please help me.

Exercise is the most holistic medicine and for depression, it is excellent to help the body produce natural antidepressants. To obtain this last benefit you must do vigorous exercise for at least 25 minutes. Apart from that, you must work with a counselor too and learn some new skills and techniques to cope with the daily challenges that you will face as a depressed person. There are plenty of supplements and medicines for these symptoms but they are all stress related and so some de-stressing work will definitely help in therapy.