My left leg is fracture and there is a rod planted by a doctor around 5 months done we are walking this time but I have feel the pain in leg and not proper walk by me.

My left leg is fracture and there is a rod planted by a d...
Take physiotherapy treatment and do exercise according physio.
Symphytom q take 5 drop twice daily in a cup of water. Calcarea phos 6x take 4 pills 8 hourly.
Goodevening lybrate-user what I would advice you to do is to start with a few strengthening exercises for your leg. You need to get a proper gait (walking training) done for yourself. Always make sure that you place your heel first and then your foot should be flat. Walking properly with the right type of posture is very important. You could also do a fermentation of heat and cold that will also reduce your pain.