I am 66 years old a diabetic for the past twenty years. I had undergone angioplasty 12 years back. Suddenly I had a lump on the upper portion of my stomach which was moving from left to right side with a back pain. Ultrasound was normal and cardiologist said it it is nothing to do with cardio. In February 2015 my diabetic medicine was changed to zeta meta 500 mg. When I started looking up for drug reaction on the net all my symptoms tallied with zeta meta. I stopped on my own this medicine and increased my insulin by 5 units. All the symptoms including my breathlessness, Heaviness on legs and the lump in my stomach vanishes within 15 days. My physician does not agree with me and he refused to see the print out given by me about the side effects of zeta meta. nowadays I walk 3 to 4 kms and do exercise without breathlessness. I will be happy to get an explanation from any of our eminent doctors.

I am 66 years old a diabetic for the past twenty years. I...
. Apply Hot Fomentation twice daily. Avoid bending in front. Postural Correction- Sit Tall, Walk Tall. Extension Exercises x 15 times x twice daily - lying on tummy, take left arm up for 3 seconds, then bring it down, right arm up for 3 seconds, bring down. Bring right leg up, hold for 3 seconds, bring it down. Then right leg up and hold for 3 seconds and bring it down. Repeat twice a day- 10 times. Bhujang Asana – Lie flat on your stomach, keeping the palms out, bend the neck backward, take a deep breath and while holding it for 6 seconds, raise the chest up. Release breath and relax your body. Repeat the exercise 15 times twice daily. Core Strengthening Exercises- Straight Leg Raised With Toes Turned Outward, repeat 10 times, twice a day. Back Stretching- lie flat, pull one of the knee forward to chest, hold for 3 seconds, then bring the other knee forward to the chest and again hold for 3 seconds. Then pull both knees towards the chest and hold for 3 seconds. Repeat 10 times each exercise twice a day. Do the cat/cow stretch. Get on all fours, with your arms straight and your hands directly under your shoulders; your knees hip-width apart.