My wife was pregnant now and it is 4 rd month now. As per reports, doctor said that she is having Thyroid problem. Initially, thyroid level is 6.75 (2 month), she took 50 MCG thyronorm. Again TSH test has been done and level went up to 9.15. So, doctor suggested to take thyronorm 100 MCG. We continued this dosage for 1 month. As per recent report, TSH level is now 0.88. Doctor suggested to continue Thyronorm 100 MCG. Please advise is this is the right dosage? Or we need to switch to Thyronorm 50 MCG? Kindly advise.

My wife was pregnant now and it is 4 rd month now. As per...
Renuji, recommended tsh levels just before conception and through out pregnancy have to be in the range of 0.1 to 2 milli units. (1st trimester 0.1 to 2.5 milli units, 2nd trimester 0.3 to 3 milli units and 3rd 0.3 to 3.5 milli units). So please continue present dosage. Otherwise fetal growth and pregnancy outcome will be affected. Thanks for the question. In fact your tsh levels should have been corrected even before the conception itself.