I am 25 years old male my back neck pains alot from past 2 months I tried many medicines, painrelief gel and even massage but no relief. Can you please suggest something can be done for this ache with home remedy or with medicines?
6 years experience
Ask Free Question
* first correct your sitting posture. Do not use laptops or mobile for more than 1-2 hours if yo have to work on computer then the screen of computer should be in the same level to your eyes.
* you can use cervical collar for support during work.
* do regular neck muscle strength exercises. Move your neck clockwise and anticlock wise for 2-3 minutes daily.
* do not sleep on very soft bed, sleep on slight hard cotton mattress with very low pillow level.
* do tadasana and bhjangasana for back strengthening. If you can not understand these asans you can consult me.
* take calcium rich diet and calcium and vitamin d supplements regularly.
*do not take any heavy weight or heavy work.
* if you are over weight then follow a good and effective diet plan to loose some kilos of weight.
I would like to suggest you to modified your life style as well as work place as most of the back pain and neck pain occurs becuase of fail to follow the ergonomics so modified your work place accoding to the ergonomics and also avoid to sit for a longer time. Take a move every hour or two hour so it will reduced the stress on back muscles as well as neck muscles and do regualarly neck and back exercise then also it will not relieve and you getting stiffness in spine as well as night ache then I suggest you to do the blood report of hla-b27.
You found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Thank you for your feedback.
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.
Book appointment with top doctors for Back Pain treatment