I am 70 years old with diabetes for last 22yrsi have been taking pregabalin 75, 2 capsules a day for last 13 yrs. Recently I am experiencing stomach ache and fatigue. Pl advise. Rama devi hyd.

Hello, thanks for the query. Madam, I have seen the information given. However, there is no mention about your blood glucose control. Because in a person with long standing diabetes, if the blood glucose is not in strict control, then many symptoms including fatigue and tiredness are experienced more often. As regards use of tablet praabalin 75 mg twice a day, it is basically used to reduce pain associated with diabetic peripheral neuropathy. It is better if you come back with following: fasting & pp glucose levels, hba1c%, weight, height, extent of daily exercise or physical activity, dietary details and bp readings as well as serum creatinine & urea. After going through those I will be able to give some suggestions. If you find it not convenient for online consultation, please contact your local diabetes specialist and get things sorted out. Without all the information it is not possible to advise. Thanks.
buscogast 10mg మూడు సార్లు ఏస్కోండి తగ్గకుంటే డాక్టర్ దగ్గరరికి వెళ్ళండి