7th April patient having heart attack 21st April she is having angiography and its report showing 85% block so question is there any other solution without angioplasty?

7th April patient having heart attack 21st April she is h...
Such issues are critical questions requiring very meticulous judgement which is possible only after getting to know entire case history of the patient. It will not be prudent to give any affirmative response to your query as I can guess the cardiologist in charge has probably advised for angioplasty and based on that you are seeking second or third opinion. That is very essential and you are doing exactly what I would have done for my own family. But no doctor will be able to opine without having all relevant details of the case. Medicine is not a prefect science like mathematics and that's why there is no formula. Only we get guidelines and protocols based on evidences. To follow protocols the doctor has to see that his judgement is based on criteria as laid down and those criteria are to be obtained from patient' case history.