I have ulcer and one right side of the mouth and i also have back pain. i am facing some Digestive problem also what should i do?

Eat lot of fruits & green leafy vegetables & drink plenty of water. Increase dietary intake of vitamin B, folic acid, iron and use of vitamin supplements etc Kindly consult a dentist in person for further suggestion. We need more investigations with clinical examination to decide upon treatment. You may need Coronoplasty (smoothen teeth edges) along with Multivitamin cap, for five days in the morning after meals & antiseptic ointment or gel on the area of ulcer until then. Mouth sores are common and rarely cause complications.
An ulcer has many causes. It can be due to a sharp tooth, vit b deficiency or it can be because of constipation. You need to go for a dental check up to rule out if you have any sharp tooth that's causing you ulcer, digestive problem should be tackled asap by consulting your physician.
In ayurveda we say that your mouth is a reflection of digestive system. These ulcers may me related to your digestive issues or local causes. Ayurvedic medications and lifestyle changes give much wanted relief in both digestive disorders and back pain. Pl consult an ayurvedic physician to know your body temperament-prakruti and treatment accordingly.