I am 23 years old female. Iam suffering from neck and back bone pains. Iam not a tall comfortable to sleep since last 6 months what I should do now?

I am 23 years old female. Iam suffering from neck and bac...
Hi lybrate user. At first you have to follow some basic things so that you get better results in a short period of time. 1) take food two times in a day 2) drink only 100-150 ml of lukewarm water during meals 3) avoid oily, spicy, salty, junk, fast and fermented foods 4) avoid late night sleeping habits. A) take half tsf of avipattikar churna and half tsf of ajmodadi churna after meals. B) take 30 ml of audumbaravleha along with 30 ml of lukewarm water, early in the morning on empty stomach and after meals. C) take 30 ml of aloe vera juice along with 30 ml of lukewarm water and 10 ml of honey, at night before sleep. D) take 2-2-2 tablets of vaat-gajankush rasa vati along with audumbaravleha. Do all these things for thirty days and reply me for further suggestions. Thanks.