Hello I am Rakesh from chandigarh. I was using tabacoo and cigarette continues last 15 year. Now I left all. But because of using these my teeth are yellow. I want to wash.

Hello I am Rakesh from chandigarh. I was using tabacoo an...
Go for teeth cleaning and teeth whitening later on. Whitening will depend on your teeth condition.
Plz visit a dentist near your place and get it done.
Get you r scaling done.
Get it done dear from any dentist. He ll do it. N do get the polishing done after scaling from your dentist.
Quit habits strictly.Advise deep cleaning, polishing, whitening (bleaching) procedures, artificial enamel filling or capping. Advance procedures can be done with laser. Use Snowdent tooth paste for whitening until then. Apply SNOWDENT paste on the teeth. Wait for 10 to 15 min .Then brush your teeth with the same paste. Applying it overnight for better results. Cause of discoloration – Smoking, coffee, tea, drugs, aging, staining food (wine, blueberry, etc) genetics.Unless you quit habits,the same problem persists.
Go for scaling and polishing of your teeth, it will help you a lot, and maintain good oral hygiene by brushing your teeth twice daily (in the morning and before sleeping), use tongue cleaner also, and do warm saline rinses 3 times a day.
Hi lybrate-user, tobacco stains can go very deep inside the teeth, so you will require both a complete scaling followed by bleaching for effective results. If you wish you can consult with me privately for further help.