Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Dentists in India. You will find Dentists with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Dentists online in Mandi Adampur. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Root Canal Treatment
Teeth Cleaning Procedure
Teeth Whitening Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Tooth Extraction Procedure
Dental Extractions Procedure
Skin Rash Treatment
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Treatment of Root Canal Treatment (RCT)
Wisdom Tooth Removal Procedure
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Teeth Cleaning (Scaling) Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Rubby BeniwalYour feedback matters!
I am suffering from fever for last 2 day , I take medicine but my mouth test is change completely. . So plss suggest me.
Toothache is a painful dental condition that affects many people worldwide. At times the excruciating pain can drive a normal person insane. Cavity and tooth decay contribute to toothache in a big way. However, toothache can also be an indication of some serious dental ailments that needs immediate attention. The following factors/reasons can equally contribute to toothache (mild or severe).
- Tooth decay: Tooth decay and cavities are synonymous to unhealthy teeth and toothache. Cavities can also give rise to awkward complications like bad breath. Thus, proper dental care and hygiene is of topmost priority. It is highly recommended to brush the teeth three times daily.
- Accidental falls: Accidents incurred during sports or games often go unnoticed and untreated. This can invite unwanted complications like broken teeth, infections or inflammations resulting in toothache.
- Unhealthy gums: Bleeding, painful and swollen gums and many other gum ailments can severely affect the teeth. At an advanced stage, this can lead to unbearable toothache.
- Bruxism: Many people knowingly or unknowingly indulge in Bruxism or tooth grinding. Bruxism can have serious dental implications. It exerts tremendous pressure on the teeth and the supporting tissues. Eventually the jaw muscles also get affected, with toothache being the inevitable consequence.
- Decaying enamel: Healthy enamel implies healthy teeth. Factors like excessive intake of sweets, drinks and chocolates play a significant role in enamel decay. This can have a detrimental effect on the teeth resulting in toothache.
- Abscess, a serious dental ailment: Abscess is the manifestation of dental infections, whereby pus formation takes place between the gum and a tooth. Pus formation can also take place at the base of a tooth resulting in toothache.
- Cracked tooth syndrome: A fractured tooth often acts as a catalyst, leading to toothache. The crack on the tooth is so small that even an x-ray fails to reveal it. Factors like bruxism, tooth decay, to name a few; contribute to the Cracked Tooth Syndrome.
- The wisdom mystery: Lucky are those whose wisdom teeth erupt completely, at a single go. Impacted wisdom teeth can give a person sleepless nights. Misaligned teeth are no better.
- Toothache and periodontal complications: It is a serious condition leading to shooting pain and inflammation. The inflammation and pain affects the root of the tooth immensely. It usually results from infections in plaque formations.
- Sinus infections: In many cases, it has been found that sinus infection can lead to toothache. Positioned close to the upper back teeth, the sinuses give rise to what is known as a dull ache.
Toothache can be an amalgamation of many factors. Thus, it is very important to go for periodical dental & full body check ups.
Hello Dr. I brush my teeth twice daily and gargle after every meal but then too my teeth are facing a very severe damage. Please help?
Can we get Clear plastic removable aligners in india. Which we can wear as mouth guard from time to time. If yes. Where and how much it will cost. Ty in advance.
Hello, I had a query regarding dental problem. I'm having spongy gums and pyria too, please tell me how to get rid of this?
Hi Doctor, I am having bad breath from few years. Early morning after I brush my teeth I see feel some water saliva in my month. As some doctors told its an acidity problem and taken medicine for that but its no use. Kindly suggest me how I can come out of that soon.
In morning after brushing also my mouth become bad breath. If I take coffee or tea my tongue became fungus. And starting bad breath from mouth. Thats way I am having no self confidence to speak to others. Pls help me.
I have a dental problem On right side molar teeth I have a teeth in which is a hole whenever I try to eat something from that side it hurts what should I do to get over this problem I have a habit of eating different types of chocolates which I have managing to eat less and less.
I am a teenager and have too many cavities. They just come up so easily. What to do. Please suggest a natural remedy or medication for this.
It is very important to learn how to properly take care of your body while you are young. This way, as an adult, you will be able to keep yourself clean and healthy. When we don't take care of our bodies, we can get sick. We can catch colds and stomach bugs from not washing our hands, and we can get diseases on our skin and in our hair from not keeping it clean. Keeping our bodies clean will keep us healthy, and that will keep us happy and feeling good.
When you take care of your body by keeping your skin and hair clean, it isn't just because you want to look good. When you are in school, you can catch illnesses more easily because you are around lots of other kids. Germs can spread through the air and can get us sick if they get into our bodies, too. There are even illnesses we can get from not having clean hair, so it is important to always keep our head and hair clean. Washing our bodies and hair every day with soap and warm water in the shower or bath will allow us to rid ourselves of germs, dirt, and body odor. Be sure to take a bath every day before school or at night before bed. When you bathe, wash your face, hair, armpits, ears, neck, and other places that get dirty.
Our hands touch everything, and then we touch our face and get germs into our bodies. Washing your hands is so important in order to keep from getting sick. Sneezing, using the bathroom, playing outside, playing with pets, blowing our nose, and taking out the trash can get so many germs on our hands. We must always wash our hands after we do these things, especially when we are getting ready to eat a meal or snack or prepare food. It is important to use soap every time we wash our hands so that it will get rid of the germs that make us sick. Wet your hands, lather them up with soap, and then rub them around for at least 15 to 20 seconds. Rinse them well, making sure to get all of the suds off, then dry your hands on a clean towel. It is a good idea to keep your fingers out of your mouth, nose, and eyes so that you aren't getting germs into your body.
By the time you are in elementary school, you should be visiting your dentist on a regular basis. Even though the dentist cleans our teeth, we must do our part at home to make sure that our mouths, teeth, and gums stay healthy. Keeping your mouth healthy will help you to keep other parts of your body healthy as well. We should be brushing our teeth at least twice every day, once in the morning and once before bed. Be sure to brush all of your teeth, even the ones in the back that are hard to reach. If you can do it yourself, you should floss your teeth, too. Whenever we eat, food can be left behind between our teeth, and this can cause problems. Gently move the floss between each tooth in order to make sure your remove any food or plaque left behind after brushing. It is a good idea to brush your tongue in order to have fresh breath, too. Eating a healthy diet full of fruits and vegetables will help to keep your mouth and teeth clean.
Other health and hygiene practices
Staying healthy and living a healthy lifestyle will help you to keep your body free from disease and sickness. When we take care of ourselves, we can stay healthier. Try to get enough sleep at night: you will feel better and do better in school when you've gotten a good night's sleep. Kids in elementary school need around 10 to 11 hours of sleep every night. Eating a healthy diet will help your body to stay healthy as well. When we fuel our bodies with fruits, vegetables, healthy grains, and protein, we can look and feel better. Eating a diet that is beneficial for your body will help you to grow stronger as you get older, too. Exercising daily will help you to stay healthy and will also help you to get a good night's sleep every night. Each day, try to get at least 30 minutes of activity so that your body gets adequate exercise. Get active, play hard, and get your heart rate up by riding your bike, playing basketball, jogging, or jumping rope, which are all great ideas to get good exercise each day. You can also do activities inside that will benefit your body, like dancing, playing active games, or even playing tag. Staying active will help you live a healthy lifestyle.