This medicine (proton pump inhibitor (ppi).) will not cure problem. It only works by reducing the amount of acid in the stomach. The day you do not take medicine normal acid production will be there n you will have symptoms.
1. Don't take tea
empty stomach. Eat something like a banana
(if you are not diabetic
) or any seasonal fruit or soaked almonds
and a glass of water first thing in the morning (within 10 mins of waking up). No only biscuits or rusk will not do. 2. Don't overeat 3. Take your breakfast every day. Don't skip it. U can eat whatever your mother or grandparent eat in bfast. I mean to say whatever is your traditional food. If punjabi eat paratha, if belongs to south then take idli/ dosa etc.
4. Have light meals every 2 hours (in addition to your breakfast, lunch n dinner) e.g. Nariyal paani, chaach, a handful of dry fruits, a handful of peanuts
, any fresh n seasonal fruit (eat whole fruit not juice), a cup of curd/milk etc
5. Finish your dinner at least 2 hours before going to sleep. Take simple food like rice
n dal in dinner.
6. Maintain active life style7. Avoid fast foods, spicy n fried foods, carbonated beverages
8. Take a lot of green vegetables n fruit. It contains a lot of fiber which will help reduce tendency for constipation
9. Drink lot of water.10. Everyday preferably sleep on same time
11. Take half cup of cold milk
when you feel acidity
, it will help. Curd
is good for u.
12. If its very severe then elevate your bed raising the head of your bed six to eight inches can help gravity keep gastric acid down in your stomach.
This is for long term results but for now to bring your digestive system back on track you need to take medicines. For that I need more details, you can consult me.