Lybrate Logo
Get the App
For Doctors
Consult Online
Book Appointment
Ask a Question
Plan my Surgery
Health Feed
Facebook Icon
Twitter Icon
Telegram Icon
Linkedin Icon
Health Query

Hello Sir, I am 23years old. And I am married since October. My husband is presently staying in Bangalore and I am pursuing out my PG course in TamilNadu. We met before one month and where he stayed with me here we had intercourse then. I had a delayed menstrual cycle. And It was not like as my regular bleeding. It extended just for 3days continuously as blood stokes. And for next two days I did not suffer from such bleeding and again irregular bleeding (blood stokes) is been constantly noted for two days. I have checked my pregnancy using a pregnancy card. And above all I am a PCOD patient too. Will I be able to get pregnant this time? And I feel sudden dizziness accompanied with vomits and nausea. What should I do now? I had a negative result of pregnancy in my pregnancy card. What am I suffering from? Health wise I am much weak too. I can't concentrate on my regular works. Can you please guide me now? I m so lean too.

1Doctor Answered
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.
Book appointment with top doctors for Body Weakness treatment
View fees, clinic timings and reviews

Ask a free question

Get FREE multiple opinions from Doctors

posted anonymously
Pristyn Care Banner
Treatment Enquiry
Get treatment costs, find best hospitals/clinics and know other details


View All