Hello sir I use to smoke regularly now I have quitted. How to detox my body and clean lungs at home. Pls suggest.

Dear Lybrateuser, -there is no special method to detox the body & to clean lungs - as you have quit smoking the damage caused by it starts reversing & the tissues & organ start becoming healthy over a period of time - following a healthy lifestyle is the key to detox & clean the lungs & other organs, follow some measures: - consume a well balanced diet with more of fruits, vegetables including green leafy ones, whole grains instead of refined ones, protein rich foods & healthy fats, avoid junk & fat containing foods as well as restrict salt & sugar in your diet - include a protein rich food in each of your meals & also as a snack inbetween meals to provide you with continuous energy throughout the day - have plenty of oral fluids including 8-10 glasses of water per day for proper hydration and to wash of the toxins from the body - do regular exercise like walking or jogging or cycling in fresh air so that proper blood circulation is there throughout the body which is the most important to detox the body - sleep well for at least 7-8 hrs at night as the body tissues repair themselves during that time - a healthy lifestyle & habits will keep your body fit & healthy. -