Consult Online With India's Top Doctors
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

Can I have a name of calcium supplement medicine with no side effects and can be used by group age of 18?

2 Doctors Answered
You can use vestige calcium.
Hi, why would you at this age want a supplement. Have calcium rich foods like milk, curd,paneer, sesame seeds (til), ragi, leafy vegetables. 2 cups milk and a cup of curd a day is needed.
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.

Book appointment with top doctors for Hypocalcaemia treatment

View fees, clinic timings and reviews