Maintain a healthier lifestyle!
Explore Natural Products recommended by Top Health Experts.

I am 22 year old male. On 18 november I was feeling terribly sick, had fever, body ache, chills, middle back ache and bloating issue. So, I visited a physician. He asked me to do cbc, sgot, sgpt, bilirubin, malaria kit test and that day he gave me calpol, zincovit tablet, ofal 2 to eat. Next day I showed him the report. Everything was normal expect my total bilirubin level was 1.6 and neutrophil count was little bit high. He asked me to continue the medicine for few days. But still my fever, back pain, bloating and headache not went away. Two days later he gave me lumerax 60, azithromycin tab and udivil 150 to eat. I did the same and after 3 days my fever and headache went away. But still my stomach bloating, right upper quadrant abdomen mild pain, middle back pain, hunger absence issue not went away. So, I visited him again and he gave me ofal2 tab, higado-l syrup to eat. After few days I visited him again and told him that I feel bloated, have sometimes mild pain in upper right quadrant, have middle back pain, do not feel hungry. He gave me pan-d tab and overzyme syrup. I consumed both but still the latter symptoms persists. Please help me. What should I do?

His treatment is fine, your liver is still not working well. Rest and carbohydrate intake should be increased to feel energetic when liver is not functioning well. The fats you r taking in your food are not being digested by liver bile juice so you r having a feeling of bloating. Avoid fats, fried and spicy foods till you r ok. It may take 1 month or so. Also repeat your liver function tests again.