Maintain a healthier lifestyle!
Explore Natural Products recommended by Top Health Experts.

I had unprotected gay oral sex many times and I had anal sex one time without condom. I had severe joint paints for 10 days and 10 to 15 rashes some of itchy some rashes are not itchy. I went to blood test I don't know the last exposure day please help me. 1.hiv-ab-serum 2.hbsag-serum 3.anti-hcv-serum 4.tpha test for syphilis serum (immuno chromatographic) this all the test are negative. I went for hiv1 and hiv2 antibodies western blot serum test. Hiv1 and hiv 2 antibodies screening test 0.06 index <1.00. (cmia. The result is no viral specific bands detected for hiv1 and hiv 2. These test are taken in private hospitals. I had penis burning while urinating. My confusion is the conclusive or not because I dnt know the correct last exposure. 60 days after exposure I done the test I can not able to believe it is 90 days exposure. Please help me doctor. at least I want to known it is 95% conclusive or not doctor please help me. Each and every sec I am thinking about this only doctor please help.

The most common reason of hiv is unprotected sex, though there is less possibility in your case. There are various methods to avoid an unprotected sex and chances of hiv infection can be minimized. These are the symptoms of fungal infection or may be some allergic infection. You may have joint pain complaints during excessive sex and regular sperm discharge. You need to discuss it over a call before it becomes more severe and incurable.
90 days after exposure hiv tridot is fully reliable and conclusive for more discuss on line with me.