Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Prakhar Singh
Treatment of Infection
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Skin Detoxification Treatment
Nasal And Sinus Allergy Care
Management of Smoking Cessation
Type 2 Diabetes Treatment
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Health Screening For Men
Submit a review for Dr. Prakhar SinghYour feedback matters!
Patient Review Highlights
Dr. Prakhar singh is a an upcoming enthusiast Doctor. As the General practitioner , I was always very impressed with Dr. Prakhar'sability to handle stressful situations and get patients to relax when others could not. Am sure his professional approach will definitely help to increase the hospital's success rate. Dr. Prakhar has an exceptional sense of responsibility that has caused him to spend consecutive days at the hospital caring for patients. His abilities allow him to work with patients of all ages and his effectiveness knows no age bracket. The feedback from patients treated by Dr. Prakhar is always positive and glowing.
Prakhar Singh has a very positive attitude towards all the patients. I am really grateful as herfever treatment has give me a ray of hope. I was shocked to experience the such a high fever. Our family physician personally recommended therPrakhar Singh. Prakhar Singh has so much knowledge that for everything my family takes herreference. Even though there was a long queue, still the staff was very pleasant.
He is the one who takes time to listen and communicate honestly and effectively with patients, relatives, staff teams, managers, peers and dignitaries pitched at the appropriate level whilst putting everyone at ease. I found him quite approachable, confident, decisive, interested and caring. I strongly recommend him to the people who want to get treated as humans and NOT as walking money wallets..
Dr. Prakhar Singh provides answers that are very helpful. I'm away from Bangalore since last month. Interested to start the plan now.
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Prakhar Singh to be professional and practical. I am very impressed by doctors consultation
Dr. Prakhar Singh provides answers that are very helpful and helped me improve my health. Thank you sir...
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Prakhar Singh to be knowledgeable and very helpful. thank you dr
Dr. Prakhar Singh provides answers that are knowledgeable. Thanks Sir, but during sex its hurts
Dr. Prakhar Singh provides answers that are very helpful. Helped me during my critical stage.
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Prakhar Singh to be knowledgeable. Normal ans
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Prakhar Singh to be very helpful. Thanks sir
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Prakhar Singh to be practical.
Dr. Prakhar Singh provides answers that are very helpful. Thankyou sir
Dr. Prakhar Singh provides answers that are very helpful. Cured
My best experience...He always listen to his patients
It was amazing. Superb consult
Bowel movement is one of the most important clues about an individual’s health, as it gives a real idea of the gastrointestinal condition as well as overall health. One shall have to get familiar with the regular appearance of stool to spot the issues beforehand; however, the day to day alterations in the appearance does not mean that there is a problem with your health as one may notice short-term abnormalities based on what he or she is eating every day.
But in case an unexplained change lasts for over a week or so, it is a sign of some strange happening in the gastrointestinal tract.
- Hard pieces of faeces that are hard to pass: If the bowel movement is straining to pass, then the individual is constipated. Some people think that they are not suffering from constipation, but their stool is always hard and comes out in pieces rather than soft stool that passes out effortlessly. The most common reason behind such stool is a lack of fibre in the diet. According to general recommendations, an adult male must take at least 38 grams of fibre while an adult female must take about 25 grams of fibre. It is recommended to maintain a food journal to track the daily nutrients intake, and in case there is a lack of fibre in the diet, it can be stacked up with whole grains, fruits, beans and nuts.
- Black or bright red coloured poop: If the stool has a deep red appearance, it would indicate that a part of the bowel is bleeding. In most circumstances, the blood in the stool is caused by the benign haemorrhoids, but it could also be due to some ulcers in the colon or stomach or even cancer. That is why it is extremely crucial to bring it to the doctor’s notice. There are different types of over-the-counter medications which turn the stool into black colour. This sort of discolouration is entirely temporary and may stay along for a few days even after stopping the medicine.
- A loose stool which is not diarrhoea: Loose stool but not diarrhoea may mean that the individual is suffering from celiac disease. Although the illness is quite uncommon, most people who suffer from it are not aware of the condition. The appearance of the stool is the largest and most reliable signs of having celiac disease. Individuals affected with celiac disease are not able to tolerate gluten, and it destroys the villi in the lining of the small intestine. As a result, the nutrients are unabsorbed, and the stool becomes loose. Switching to a gluten-free diet for about 2 to 3 weeks can aid in alleviating the disease.
If the appearance of the stool remains abnormal for weeks together, it is important to talk to a doctor to find out if there is something serious underlying. Bowel movement is the truest sign of the intestinal health, and thus, should not be ignored.
Every morning, I used to wake up late with a very lazy mood. What should I do to wake up earlier and fit.
About a 45 percent of adults snore occasionally, and although most people tend to ignore it, snoring is a problem that must be dealt with consideration. There are many families where one spouse snores and keeps the other person from a good night’s sleep. It has been reported that snoring can create severe disputes in marriage and one who snores must take steps to control snoring.
Snoring is not simply a nuisance, but a major proportion of individuals who snore are affected with obstructive sleep apnea by which breathing is disrupted while a person is fast asleep. This condition increases the risk of heart diseases. Fortunately, there are ways to control a person's snoring.
- Weight loss: Having a large neck circumference and being overweight increases the risk of pushing the fat down at the throat resulting in snoring. With a suitable weight loss training, one can control the snoring to a considerable extent.
- Altering sleep positions: Sleeping on the sides help in forbidding the tongue from resting backwards and blocking the throat while sleeping. Some specially created pillows can help the individuals from rolling back during sleep.
- Limit alcohol intake: Drinking alcohol contributes to further relaxation of muscles in the airways and collapse the path which makes snoring even worse. Limiting consumption of alcohol and avoiding to drink it at least 4 to 5 hours before going to bed can reduce snoring to a significant extent.
- Stop smoking: Smoking invariably leads to nasal congestion as well as inflammation which in turn worsen snoring. If one is running out of reasons to avoid smoking, then this is one of the most convincing reasons to quit smoking and enjoy overall good health.
- Certain medications: There are some medicines, particularly sedatives and antihistamines are designed to have a relaxing effect and can, therefore, aggravate snoring. But it is advised to consult with the general physician before making any alterations in the medicine routine.
- Avoid opening the mouth: Those who are aware of snoring with the mouth open must avoid opening the mouth during sleep by using a specifically designed tape or adhesive for closing shut the mouth while sleeping.
- Using specialised device: The mandibular advancement device is specifically crafted for those who suffer from tongue-based snoring. This equipment helps in moving the jaw forward as well as prevent the tongue from blocking the backside of the throat while sleeping.
- Avoid nasal collapse: Those who suffer from nasal collapse must use some form of adhesive nasal dilator strip which has to be placed over the nose. This would aid in keeping the airways open as well as reduce snoring.
- Treat allergies: Inflammation, as well as nasal congestion triggered by allergies, is a common cause of snoring while sleeping. One must opt to do an allergy test to identify and reduce potential allergens in the area where the individual sleeps such as bedding type, pet hair, dust mites, wheat or dairy intolerance and lessen snoring.
Thus, snoring can be controlled before it becomes a problem. In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!