Maintain a healthier lifestyle!
Explore Natural Products recommended by Top Health Experts.

I am suffering from high uric acid level. 9.2.doctor advised me to take zyloric 300 at bed time. At the initial stage I got relief from pain and swelling however after one week I am feeling mild pain again in the great toe of my left leg. Can I take zycholcin 0.5 and zyloric 300 at the same time.

Colchicine is used to prevent or treat the symptoms of gout. Gout is caused when a substance called uric acid forms painful crystals in the body, typically in the joints. U should do-- watch your weight. Eat fresh fruit, vegetables, whole wheat products and some pulses (high in purine) every day. Enjoy low-fat milk and dairy products daily. Drink plenty of fluids. Avoid alcohol elevate your affected foot if you smoke, then stop it. Add more fiber to your diet. Eat more fruits, vegetables and whole grains, which provide complex carbohydrates. Avoid foods and beverages with high-fructose corn syrup, and limit consumption of naturally sweet fruit juices. Good sources of low-purine nuts and seeds include walnuts, almonds, flaxseeds and cashew nuts. You can take one handful of these nuts (mixed) everyday curd is very good for you.