I many times feel very low with bp I am 23 years old and weight 55 my bp is 60 /100 If I take medicine I feel like vomiting, I also facing lot of weakness in the body even my white gets more discharge I feel tired also very fast please suggest me what to do?

Low blood pressure is the medical condition characterized by a blood pressure below the set normal levels. This means that the patient has a systolic BP of 90 mm Hg or less. The patient could also have a diastolic BP of 60 mm Hg or less. Having either of these two conditions makes a patient hypotensive or having a low blood pressure. When the patient has problems with low blood pressure, he/she should consider these dietary tips to help keep the body fit and healthy: To treat low blood, a fresh fruit diet is suggested. The patient is only allowed to eat all fresh fruit meals every five hours for five days straight. The next stage would be to add fresh milk to the fruit diet and this is to go on for a couple of weeks. A balanced diet of vegetables, fruits, seeds, grains, and nuts is then worked into this routine for better health. Another way to treat low blood pressure with the use of food is to increase the person’s intake of protein-rich foods and vitamin B complex and vitamin C rich foods as well. Many of the foods that are prohibited in people with high blood pressure are often beneficial in those who have low blood pressure. The patient only has to make sure to eat healthy and use common sense to determine if a certain food item is safe or not to eat. Keeping oneself properly hydrated is essential in keeping low blood pressure away as well as in treating it. Since dehydration can cause low blood pressure, it is important for a person to drink at least 8 glasses of water every day to help keep dehydration from happening. Take personalised dietary advice. Thanku.

Book appointment with top doctors for Nausea treatment