Get help from best doctors, anonymously
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

My ra factor is high please guide me food habits to cure the same. Ayurveda treatments. Please suggest.

1 Doctor Answered
Hi, Please do anti ccp test then we can address the issue by the way do you have joint pain and swelling.
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.