I had back pain and I went to neurologist I told I have lower back pain it goes from back to hip .then Dr. Said it's pelvic inflammation I didn't know about pelvic inflammation he prescribed medicine for 15 days and told me not to lift heavy weight and not to bend my back forward etc. And said if after 15 days pain is still there go for mri (spine) then come back. After I read about pelvic inflammation then I got confused because I didn't have any symptoms that should be in pelvic inflammation like vaginal white discharge, itching on that area ,fever, pain during sex ,then why Dr. Said it's pid .i went for mri because pain was there .after seeing my mri Dr. said it's diffuse disk bulge in l4 l5 and l5s1 still he said it's pelvic inflammation too. And for disc bulge he prescribed 15 days medicine and told me for 15 days bed rest. What medicines I am taking are vasfree ,gabapin 300 for 5 days then gabapin 450 for 10 days, neuhenz,pantocid ,filjack ,flexon Mr. for 5 days .so I want to ask in mri it shows that someone has pelvic inflammation? Without asking any symptoms he said I have pelvic inflammation so do I really have pid I read about pid if someone has pid then antibiotics are given to patient but he didn't give me any antibiotics and didn't suggest me to go to gynecology. So please answer and clear my confusion so I can ask some questions to Dr. when I will go to see him after a few days. Thank you!

If it is pid it will be visible in mri. It is better for free you to consult gynaecologist to confirm it even an uss scan of the abdomen can show this since your mri show mild disc related problems also your back pain could be due to this. As you are young it is better to avoid long term use of pain medications. Please join a proper back care programe.
Pid is a completely different disease. Some doctors also refer to inflammation in lower lumber region and sacrum as inflammation in pelvis. I would suggest you to ask your doctor once what he mean by pelvic inflammation.