Get help from best doctors, anonymously
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

I am 28 years man. Recently found high cholesterol and sugar. How do I control it.

2 Doctors Answered
Hi -You need to change the life style modification and diets -reduce weight if your obese -do regular excercise at least 30 mins per day - after following life style modification and diets your sugar and cholesterol level is not controlled you need to take medication.
Sugar at this age is mainly type 1 dm you may need insulin and for cholesterol tablets start daily walking reduce weight tak proper diet if you need personalise diet do contact.
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.