Consult Online With India's Top Doctors
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

I had a blood test and report of a. S.o is 604 and R. A factor 20. Am I suffering from arthritis?

1 Doctor Answered
To confirm rheumatoid arthritis (ra) you need to go for some further specialized tests. Please get these lab tests done- *s.ra factor (quantitative) **crp (quantitative) *ana (anti-nucleic antibody) *anti-ccp also get these routine tests done to start the ra treatment *cbc *lft *kft do you have a family history of ra or as? Don't worry, it is a treatable disease. An early diagnosis is very important for a better prognosis. All the best!
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.