Hi Lybrate user. Higher crp indicate chronic inflammatory disorder, rehumatoid arthritis or heart disease. Well in yours case this is because of arthritis. You can lower down the level of crp by changing diet pattern like
low sugar intake
low salt intake
avoid fast food
avoid smoking etc
vitamin c intake very helpful to make promise to lower down the level of crp in your blood.
To do a coconut oil pull:
Put 1 to 2 teaspoons of fractionated coconut oil (which is liquid at room temperature) into your mouth.
Swish the oil around your mouth for 20 to 30 minutes. Spit the oil out after the time is up.
Rinse your mouth with water.
Spit the water out.
1. Avoid protein rich diets like mutton, egg, fish, sea food (sardines)/prawn
2. Avoid pulses, lentill, mushrooms, green leafy vegetablles like broccoli, cauli flower, spinach, beans, peas
3. Take fruits like apple, banana, orange, black cherry, lime etc
4. Drink plenty of water (8-10 glass) daily
5. Avoid alcohol and caffeinated drinks, excess sweets cakes/cookies
6. Reduce weight if overweight
7. Take medicine after consulting physician.
MBBS, MD - Internal Medicine, DM - Cardiology, Fellowship in EP
Heart attacks are caused by tobacco smoke and modern diet. Avoid smoking, reduce sugar jaggery and starchy foods. Cholesterol testing will not help much, it leads to confusion and poor diet. Discuss food with people who are healthy at ninety. Best wishes.
BHMS, B. Sc(Botany) , MSc Counselling and Family Therapy
High levels of CRP indicates that she is having an underlying infection or inflammation which is needed to be properly diagnosed and treated. A thorough full body investigation may reveal the cause of the recurrent fever and the high CRP levels.
CRP ESR incresed level are suggestive chronic inflammation It is increased in rhematoid arthritis , , ulcerative collitis , heart disese , intestinalT B sever bactrial infection , viral infection . Your details are requirred to relate your diseases with raised CRP and ESR