Based on latest data available till date.
Maintain social distancing
➢ wash your hands frequently and use sanitisers
➢ use face mask
➢ do not go out of home unnecessarily
▪ patients of rheumatology like rheumatoid arthritis, sle, ankylosing spondylitis, vasculitis are not at
Increased risk of getting coronavirus as compared to the general population
▪ well controlled disease or arthritis offer better protection against any infection including coronavirus,
As compared to the uncontrolled disease
▪ patients should not stop taking their medicines without asking the doctor
▪ covid-19 disease behaves similar to that of general population in patients taking rheumatology
▪ patients taking biological medicines, high dose steroids or cyclophosphamide, elderly should takes
Extra precautious and should maintain social distancing and must not go out of their homes
▪ as of date there is no hard evidence that hydroxychloroquine prevents infection from coronavirus.