I am suffering with bleeding of gums and bad breath. Last year I visited doctor, he said my left most 3 jaw teeth are not good, and also he applied cement to one of the teeth. From that onwards I am experiencing bad breath. From the past 10 years I had bleeding of gums.

Get deep scaling and curettage done from a dentist and your problem shall be solved.
Hi. Bleeding gums and bad breath both sign towards calculus deposit on your teeth. Get scaling done and fillings if needed. Take care.
It's because of your poor oral HYGEINE n not filling get scaling polishing done by a dentist than brush twice daily especially at night massage gums drink plenty of water.
Bleeding gums primarily signifies gum disease such as gingivitis and periodontitis. A thorough examination for deposits such as plaque and calculus (tartar) should be done followed by scaling and root planing. To know more about bleeding gums please refer to the below link from my website.
Vit. C Calcium Calcirol sachets with milk.
Go for scaling and polishing.
Good evening! Use sensoform gum paint apply and massage over the gums it strengthens the gums. And use UltraSoft Bristle toothbrush. To avoid bad smell. You need to follow some basic regular habit for lifetime. Brush your teeth with Oral-B UltraSoft Tooth Brush in circular motion without applying much pressure. Use Cleanodent mouth wash and if you can. Brush twice a day. If you do not have time to brush twice then gargle well with water after your dinner and avoid drinking or eating milk products or sweets before going to bed.
You may have tartar /deposit on teeth. Kindly get it cleaned and polished by dentist. You may use clohex plus mouthwash rinse two times daily for 15 days.
Teeth cleaning. Metro cream. Chlorhexidine mouthwash.