Get help from best doctors, anonymously
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

I have hit my cheekbone against the corner of a wall. Now it’s hurting but I’m not allowed to go to the doctor. Is it fractured?

2 Doctors Answered
It must be x rayed for proper diagnosis.
U definitely need to investigate to rule out underlying fracture. Till you get the x ray done apply ice packs locally and soft diet that's easy to chew. Hope this sort your query.
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.