I need to know what natural food should be eaten for feeling energetic. I am a vegetarian. My breakfast is muesli, lunch brown rice with dal and spicy and dinner is Jowar roti with gravy curry.

For energy you can take more water and liquid diet like juices and take More vit c for dat. And take dry fruits.
Hello Lybrate user sure ,we will help you. Before prescribing any thing we need some information like. Vitals.Purpose. Medical history. Family history. Occupation.Physical activity. Daily routine And many more So, if you want to contact us, you can contact us directly thru Lybrate.
U don't need to take museli. Take breakfast which is native to your place, as breakfast is the most important part of our meals. We eat it after a gap of 8-10 hours. So it should be nutritious. Bfast plays major role in our energy levels Further you do not need brown rice. Eat rice local to area you live in To feel energetic whole day do the following 1. Don't take tea empty stomach. Eat something like a banana (if you are not diabetic). No only biscuits or rusk will not do. 2. Take your breakfast every day. Don't skip it. 3. Have light meals every 2 hours (in addition to your breakfast, lunch n dinner) e.g. Nariyal paani, chaach, a handful of dry fruits, a handful of peanuts, seasonal fruit, a cup of curd/milk etc 4. Finish your dinner at least 2 hours before going to sleep. 5. Maintain active life style 6. Avoid fast foods, spicy n fried foods 7.Take a lot of green vegetables n fruit. It contains a lot of fiber which will help reduce tendency for constipation 8. Drink lot of water Exercise in the form of yoga, cycling, Swimming, gymming, walking. Hope this help For more details you can consult me.