You need to start medicines. Also, you need to do lifestyle changes. You are very young. Try to do these changes so that may be in future you will be able to stop medicines altogether. Follow diabetes diet which simply means eating the healthiest foods in moderate amounts and sticking to regular mealtimes. A diabetes diet is a healthy-eating plan that's naturally rich in nutrients and low in fat and calories. Key elements are fruits, vegetables and whole grains.
You can take (moderate amount)
You should avoid
sugar-sweetened beverages. Sugary beverages are the worst drink choice for someone with diabetes. Trans fats
sugar, cake, pastries
fruits like mango, litchi etc.
White bread, pasta fruit-flavored yogurt. Sweetened breakfast cereals. Flavored coffee drinks. Honey
1. Don't take tea empty stomach. Eat something like a banana (if you are not diabetic) or soaked almonds or any seasonal fruit. No only biscuits or rusk will not do. 2. Take your breakfast every day. Don't skip it.
3. Have light meals every 2 hours (in addition to your breakfast, lunch n dinner) e.g. Nariyal paani, chaach, a handful of dry fruits, a handful of peanuts, seasonal fruit, a cup of curd/milk etc
4. Finish your dinner at least 2 hours before going to sleep.
5. Maintain active life style
6. Avoid fast foods, spicy n fried foods
7.take a lot of green vegetables n fruit.
8. Drink lot of water.
9.curd is good for u.
10. Everyday preferably sleep on same time
now about point no. 5. You should join a gym for weight training. Do it 2-3 times a week with at least 48 hours in between 2 sessions. Other days you can do cardio exercises like yoga, cycling, swimming etc. For further details you can consult me.
1. Drink water 16 glasses daily 2. Take high fibre diet and low fat and carbohydrates diet plan and do exercise.
3. Stop eating outside foods and packets foods, junk foods etc fatty. 4. Smaller meals in small quantity 5. Early dinner before 6 pm.
6. Eat less and exercise more
ask me directly for customized diet for you!
If you are looking for a good quality protein in diet include eggs, chicken, fish, dals & pulses, milk & milk products in your diet. Gelatin is used in many bakery items for a jelly like consistency. Its tasteless, available in powder & sheet form. Why would you eat gelatin when there are so many protein sources available.
Hi well it's not necessary to consume protein supplement if you are going to gym if your intake of protein through food sources is adequate. Within 30 mts of workout you should have sone protein rich food. Like egg whites, chenna, milk shake, lassi, sprouts, sattu etc. The requirement of additional protein post workout also depends upon the intensity of your workout.
Why have you lost appetite. Get your thyroid profile, cbc, blood sugar fasting checked from some lab.
In the meanwhile follow this 1. Don't take tea empty stomach. Eat something like a banana (if you are not diabetic) or any seasonal fruit or soaked almonds and a glass of water first thing in the morning (within 10 mins of waking up). No only biscuits or rusk will not do. 2. Don't overeat 3. Take your breakfast every day. Don't skip it. U should eat whatever your mother or grandparent eat in bfast. I mean to say whatever is your traditional food. If punjabi eat paratha, if belongs to south then take idli/ dosa etc.
4. Have light meals every 2 hours (in addition to your breakfast, lunch n dinner) e.g. Nariyal paani, chaach, a handful of mixed dry fruits, a handful of peanuts, any fresh n seasonal fruit (eat whole fruit not juice), a cup of curd/milk etc
5. Take simple food like rice n dal in dinner. Finish your dinner at least 2 hours before going to sleep.
6. Maintain active life style7. Avoid fast foods, spicy n fried foods, carbonated beverages
8. Take a lot of green vegetables n fruit. 9. Drink lot of water.10. Everyday preferably sleep on same time
exercise in the form of yoga, cycling, swimming, gym etc.
For more details, you can consult me.
Your wife is right. The best way (if you want all benefits) then take soaked almonds and a glass of water first thing in the morning (within 10 mins of waking up).
For mid day snacks-- nariyal paani, chaach, a handful of mixed dry fruits, a handful of peanuts, any fresh n seasonal fruit (eat whole fruit not juice), a cup of curd/milk, poha, upma, lemon rice, curd rice etc.
What you eat can have a big impact on your skin health.
Make sure you're getting enough essential nutrients to protect your skin. The foods on the following list are great options to keep your skin healthy, strong and attractive.
*yellow orange fruits and vegetables for betacarotene
*fatty fishes, walnuts, avocados for essential fats, vitamins and minerals
* nuts and seeds *tomatoes, broccoli, bell peppers for antioxidants
*sweet potato *green tea for antioxidants
*citrus fruits for vit c
also you need to avoid too much of sugary, salty, fatty, fried foods and colas and sodas. Adequate consumption of water too is very essential.