Consult Online With India's Top Doctors
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

Sir my gf is in problem. She told me that when she goes to bathroom to pee. She feels pain inside his vagina and irritation and this pains only happens while pee. And after 10 min its gets normal. So whats the problem please help me.

4 Doctors Answered
May be urinary tract infection Tell her to drink plenty of water for 3-4 days It may get cured easily.
Do a urine test RE and CS Consult your Gynaecologist.
It may be UTI for full solution and treatment you may consult me personally.
She is having urinary infection, ask her to drink plenty of water and to get urine routine and culture sensitivity done, medicines to be started after urine report comes. Till then can take syp alkasol 2 tsf with 1 glass of water twice daily.
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.