My age is 40 year old. Few days back I feel very low and blank yesterday I checked my bp itself it would be 170/140 its high bp. Then I go to Dr. for chk my bp its come normal at evening tym but I feel pain in my eys also now Dr. suggest me to take telma 40 mg daily pls reply its required for me or not.

Dear user you can take for now but stop after few days by keeping an eye on bp monitoring biurnal for a weeks time and opt for Homeopathic treatment for side effects free treatment and it doesn't require to take lifelong unlike the Allopathic ones. For proper guidance consult online tc
Hello, lybrate-user Many times during emotional and physical stress the blood pressure may go up. Which may be recorded normal whne you are at rest and comfortable at a doctor office, its called reverse white coat hypertension. As you are young and these medication are usually for long term. I would suggest getting a 24 hour ambulatory blood pressure monitoring before starting the medication, meanwhile lifestyle modification like low salt in diet and aerobic exercises should be started.

Book appointment with top doctors for Hypertension treatment