Consult Online With India's Top Doctors
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

I am 50 years old I am suffering from hypertension and with the problem of high blood pressure as for this purpose I have consulted with many doctors and took many kind of medications but didn't get any relief I am suffering from this situation since last 10 months and now I am fed up with my such bad health. Kindly give me useful advices regarding my health I will be thankful to you.

2 Doctors Answered
Tell your doctor about Betablocker group of medicines Reduce salt Reduce stress Reduce weight Eat more seasonal vegetables and fruits and walking is best exercise Yoga and meditation does help everyone
BP is a measurement, not a symptom. List the symptoms you have. Headache, bodyache, tiredness, whatever. Also rewrite name of your medicine. Best wishes.
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.