I am diabetic and hypertensive from last 3 and 5 years respectively. I am vegetarian & non vegetarian and non alcoholic. Since last 7 years, I have a constant weight of 89 kg. Now I want to reduce my weight around 72-75 kg as per height and weight ratio. Kindly suggest me how to achieve my goal weight?

There is no medicine or short cut method to loose weight first of all you should change your eating habits like 1. Eat something like a banana (if you are not diabetic) or soaked almonds and a glass of water first thing in the morning (within 10 mins of waking up). 2. Take your breakfast every day. Don't skip it. 3. Have light meals every 2 hours (in addition to your breakfast, lunch n dinner) e.g. Nariyal paani, chaach, a handful of dry fruits, a handful of peanuts, seasonal fruit, a cup of curd/milk etc 4. Finish your dinner at least 2 hours before going to sleep. 5. Maintain active life style 6. Avoid fast foods n fried foods 7.Take a lot of green vegetables n fruit. 8. Drink lot of water Now about point no. 5. You should join a gym for weight training. Do it 2-3 times a week with atleast 48 hours inbetwen 2 session For more details you can consult me.
Kanchnar avleh 2-3 gm twice a day.