Hi, My bone density is -2.05. My vitamin D3 level is 13. I am having knee joint and back pain. Doctor has advised me to take arachitol 6 lac injection, one dose for six weeks. How long will it take for vitamin D3 levels to get normal? 0 Doctor Answered.

Hi, My bone density is -2.05. My vitamin D3 level is 13. ...
You can take 60k tab/capsule OD X 10 Then have your vit D tested again. There after decide the next doses.
Arachitol shows its effects in one month after administration ..so your doctor may stop it after 6 weeks ..with that he may suggest you some medication or there are the chances you need not have to take any medication ..all depends upon your state of recovery.. with that take natural vitamin D from sun ..early morning.. You can have soy milk ,fatty fishes,orange juices ..
Contrast Fomentation (Hot and Cold). Avoid Squatting- Avoid sitting Cross legged