PAIN IN THE NECK AND UPPER BACK. MRI. Report- degenerative changes of spine showing:- 1. Diffuse disc bulging with left paracentral disc protrusion at L4-5 resulting in mild spinal canal stenosis (AP Diameter 9 MM) bilateral exiting and left traversing nerve root compressions. 2. Diffuse disc bulgitat C3-4, C4-5, C6-7, L2-3, L3-4, L5-S1 level.

PAIN IN THE NECK AND UPPER BACK.
MRI. Report- degenerativ...
If pain is hindering your daily activity then approach some nearby physio ,he or she can help you resolve pain n will teach you strengthening exercises for back ,chk for mattress I. Which you sleep if it's soft then change it to hard one, correct your sitting posture at work, take a belt for few days if thrs my work which keep you exerted.
PAIN IN THE NECK AND UPPER BACK.
MRI. Report- degenerativ...
You have multilevel disc degeneration at both lumbar and cervical spine. Would recommend physio in the first instance along with analgesia.